=======
1.1 General Online Name: BluePanda230
1.2 Where are you? : South Africa, Pretoria
1.3 How did you find Sorted? : Suggestion from a friend
1.4 Do you have Discord ?: Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted?: Yes
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Born and raised in Pretoria, I play different genres of games, with MMO’s I started with WOW and then started playing GW2. I am a general player and I do not put too much time into gaming about 10 hours a week
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : I was playing GW2 and using my glider near a volcano and just before a reached the ledge I was aiming my stamina ran out and I plunged into the lava. This was about 2am in the morning and I screamed so loud I woke up the entire house.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : To get a active group to de events with.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?: GW2 EU
3.2 Character Name: rooiwarm
3.3 Character Race and Class: Human, Guardian
3.4 Level & Spec: 80 Speced for melee and tank
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Weekends after 6PM
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 5 years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Yes with a small Guild of friends
3.8 Do you PvP?: Yes but i haven’t in a while
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: If it doesn’t require any big costs from my side I don’t have a problem respeccing.

Samundra
GW2 Master

Re: Cornel Application

Postby Samundra » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:45 am

Good morning - Welcome

Guild Missions tonight at 19:30 GMT +2
Seeya online.

Sorry had a typo there.