Tara Application to join

Postby TaraHibbard » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:42 pm

Tara Hibbard Application Form
===================

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Tara.4982
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Pretoria
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Guild Search for GW2
1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)? No, But sure I can fix that quickly

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Unfortunately not.
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: From Pta, 26yr old English female. Not a very skilled gamer, most experience with PS3 & PS4, most PC gaming on Guild Wars 2. Used to playing mostly games that I can do on my own, but had a great love for GW2 when I started it about 4yrs back. People I started gaming with stopped and so did I. But been getting back into it, but feel completely lost and would prefer gaming with fellow South Africans.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Probably not the funniest of stories, but I was notorious with my friends on GW2 as being absolutely terrible (and I mean TERRIBLE) at the jumping puzzles. Everyone patiently waited for almost 2hrs as I tried to complete a jumping puzzle that spend 2 weeks practicing before the time. Yet, still took forever, with many tears, swearing and smoke breaks (from all of us). Never really tried a jumping puzzle again.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : I'm just hoping to meet some fellow GW2 players who will just help me learn the ropes again and get back into the swing of things. Mostly want to do things like map completion and PvE type gaming on GW2

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2 and/or WoW). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?: Guild Wars 2, EU, Aurora Glade
3.2 Character Name: Tara Nyx
3.3 Character Race and Class: Human Necromancer
3.4 Level & Spec: Level 80
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Mostly in the evenings or weekends, but have very limited knowledge of PvP
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: Started out strong about 4yrs ago, but then stopped. Been back at GW2 for about a week now
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): No
3.8 Do you PvP?: Have very limited experience. So dont think I'd be very good.
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: If need be yes, have a few lower level characters that I'd like to level up.

TIA! Hope to hear from you soon.

Tara

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Tara Application to join

Postby Marz » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:06 am

Hi Tara

Thanks for stopping by the forums. This place hardly gets used anymore except for the odd application here or there.
Welcome to Sorted :)

I have given you an in game invite to the guild.
We do guild missions every Tuesday night at 7:30 ZA time

We also have a whatsapp group where most of our communication happens. It can get a bit much some times but if you are interested just private message me your number so I can add you to the group.
There are people there with a wealth of information so don't be afraid to ask anything. Alternatively come join us on discord or just catch anyone online. There are also several new people to the game/guild that are playing frequently so you aren't alone :)

Samundra
GW2 Master

Postby Samundra » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:31 am

Don't worry about your Jumping Puzzle Problems - I got stuck with a Log yesterday :-D

Welcome

TaraHibbard

Postby TaraHibbard » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:47 am

Epicness!! Thank you so much!

Cannot wait. Will send you a message to be added onto the whatsapp group!

Thank you for the Guild invite, will check it out and accept.

And hopefully get those jumping puzzle skills up!

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:57 pm

Done and done :)