Fran420's Application

Postby Fran420 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Fran420's Application Form
===================

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Fran420
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Cape Town, SA
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Google Search...
1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)? No, but I will create an account no problem here.

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: I do not no..
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I will keep this short and to the point. I am from CPT - Northern Suburbs and I work in IT, and also run 2 companies. 26 years old. I've been playing games since I could remember, mainly PC, and Xbox for certain games. I used to play WoW and Dota pretty excessively but life happened. Played GW2 since launch day but stopped before the HoT expansion and started up again now after the PoF expansion. I dig FPS, RPG, MMO, and MOBA games. Most played games: GW2, WoW, Dota, Battlefield, Heroes of the Storm, Aion, RIFT. I am just looking for a social group to play with when I do have time - mainly GW2.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Well... Uhm... There was this one time... At band camp... Haha, I honestly do not recall anything at this moment.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Nothing really, I don't expect anything but friendly people sharing the joys of playing games and having fun while we are at it. In the past I played competitively but I am here to mainly just find some company while playing! Most of my friends don't even own PC's, or own ONE game on their consoles - FIFA. =/

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2 and/or WoW). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?: GW2 (maybe I will take up WoW again, let's see).
3.2 Character Name: Irie Tyrian Intrudr, Hetao Liumang, Jointeaze, Rastalien, Blitzkrieg Panther
3.3 Character Race and Class: Human Guardian, Sylvari Thief, Sylvari Warrior, Asura Elementalist, Charr Engineer
3.4 Level & Spec: 80, 47, 80, 56, 53
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Days are uncertain as I have meetings and stuff after work during the week, prob Wed/Fri around 8/9 and weekends are flexible.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: Hmmm... About... +-11years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): WoW!
3.8 Do you PvP?: I do, but I prefer PVE.
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Sure - this could be fun!

Samundra
GW2 Master

Re: Fran420's Application

Postby Samundra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:04 pm

" - mainly GW2." Counts in MY VOTE!
Give this user RIGHTS!

I'll not be on tonight - But we know a guy who would be. Looking at YOU Marz

Fran420

Postby Fran420 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:49 pm

Hi all. So, am I approved or not? =)

Will be online tonight and hope to jam a bit. =)

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:39 am

Sorry been on holiday since Thursday, the irony.
Mundra you were well aware of this slacker!

Welcome Fran
Of course you are accepted.
What is your in game nick Fran? Alternatively contact myself in game on Marz.1067.
I am on most nights