Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Huuyga

Huuyga's Application

Postby Huuyga » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:52 am

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Huuyga
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Cape Town, South Africa
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Referred by friends
1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)? Yup

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Raziel, Samundra and very likely some others :)
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I grew up in George in the Southern Cape. I play socially at the moment. I am a family man, married with two awesome little boys. I like most genres of games. I played WoW from the vanilla days and even played a bit of the first GW. Have seen my days of raiding etc, but take it all very easy at the moment. I really would consider just about any game if I get to play it with friends (that sounds kinda pathetic, but meh). I currently game-hop between GW2, LoL, Path of Excile and I recently finished the standard version of Pillars of Eternity (which I thought was pretty amazing fyi).
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Gaming is supposed to be fun?! (Kidding). I think the funniest thing that keeps happening to me lately is my 6 year old repeatedly asking me why I always keep dying (it doesn't even really matter what I am playing, lol).
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : I have a few friends in Sorted, I would primarily just like to play with them.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?: GW2 and WOW, both on EU servers
3.2 Character Name: Huyliana, Jaqenhaqar (spelling?!) (GW2), Plenty of chars in WOW
3.3 Character Race and Class: GW2 - Human Necromancer at lvl 20 and Human Hunter at lvl 69 - WoW 4 max lvl chars: Hunter, Shammy, Mage, Priest
3.4 Level & Spec: All over the show
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Not currently intending to raid, although I am online most evenings during the week
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: On and off since vanilla WoW, most likely about 2005-ish
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Most actively participated in raiding during Burning Crusade in WoW
3.8 Do you PvP?: Casually in MMOs, but have done a bit of PvP on Destiny (PS4) and games like Paladins, LoL, HotS etc
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Absolutely, it's what I'm all about.

Samundra
GW2 Master

Re: Huuyga's Application

Postby Samundra » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:59 am

Another Friend to play with - He can join me and Carlotta on our Leveling runs.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:03 am

Welcome to Sorted.
Will add forum permissions now :)

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:23 pm

Please check this link to access discord as discussed in game
Enjoy