Chemikal's Application

Postby Chemikal » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:15 pm

<Sorted Gaming> Application Form
===================
Hello :)

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Chemikal
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Brasov, Romania (Transylvania to be specific)
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Forums : gw2.guildex.org
1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)?: Yes and i can install TS also.

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Not yet.
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Played games since i was 7, on floppy disks, then switched to a SEGA console where i found Mario and other silly games. In high school i played a lot of CS and after that Diablo 2, and some MOBA's ( LoL, Smite, Heroes of the Storm) and some MMO's ( WoW, Aion, Rift, GW2)
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Not sure if funny but back in the day while i was playing WoW i started talking in game with a person that pretended to be a guy but actually was a shy girl and then we started skype-ing and we hooked up IRL.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : A nice community where i can grow as a player and meet new people, play this awesome content that we love and have fun while doing it. Want to start raiding soon and do some 90+ fractals.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?: GW2 EU.
3.2 Character Name: Minionul (Main), Imoral
3.3 Character Race and Class: Asura Necro , Human Mesmer.
3.4 Level & Spec: 80 Viper Condi Reaper(main), 80 Power Mesmer.
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: I can play usually almost every day from 19:00 ( GMT+3).
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: Started 12 years ago and continued on and off with a bunch of them.
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Nope
3.8 Do you PvP?: Sometimes.
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Yes.

Mael
Officer

Re: Chemikal's Application

Postby Mael » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Hi there Chemikal.

Welcome to the community!
I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Chemikal

Postby Chemikal » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Hello Mael.Nice to be here.what is the next step in the process?

Chemikal

Postby Chemikal » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:41 pm

Should I look for an invite in-game or do I need to whisper one of the officers?
Thx.

Chemikal

Postby Chemikal » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:50 pm

No answer still :(

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:41 am

Sorry I had a very very bad day yesterday and i never let these slip through the cracks.

Welcome to the community
If you have whatsapp and are keen, we have a very active groupfor gw2 if that interests you.
Please take a look at my signature on my forum post for discord details and a bit of history to our community.

Catch me online at Marz.1067 or alternatively send me a PM with your name and tag for an invite

Chemikal

Postby Chemikal » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:33 pm

Hello Marz,
Thank you for the response. I do use WhatsApp and I will log in game tonight and PM you.

Have a nice day :)