Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Carlotta

Carlotta Application

Postby Carlotta » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Carlotta
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): RSA - Cape Town
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Samundra asked really nicely that I join :P
1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)? Soon, but not yet...

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Samundra
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I'm from Cape Town, I have had some experience from my much younger games - but only restarted playing again recently. I prefer collaborative games that involves some form of shooting.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks!: I wish I had a truly epic story to tell here...however...I haven't had enough gaming experiences to have a significant story that stands out.... BUT I am looking forward to creating some crazy, funny experiences coming up.... ooooo I might have one.....
It was one late night.... we were knee deep in Borderlands 2. It was my first or second time playing it. It was an instant hit - what's not to like? Needless to say I wanted to test my abilities by pissing off some of the local wildlife...Bullymongs... using a sniper rifle.... So there we were - Samundra and myself - me shooting at them from a super far distance (like shooting little ants)... when all of a sudden - a big ass rock gets hurtled our way, courtesy of said Bullymongs. Obviously panic set in as the damn rock grew bigger and bigger... realizing that impact was immanent Samundra started running...and me....not so much running as being surprised that the rock actually flew that far...
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Some fun gaming experiences with some cool people, but also the patriarchy needs a good stomping, show me a man and I will show you a boy crying to his mommy.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2 and/or WoW). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?: GW2
3.2 Character Name: Charlotte Greyhorn
3.3 Character Race and Class: Charr - Ranger
3.4 Level: Level 10 and growing fast with 'Mundra's guidance
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Monday evenings
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: erhmm....
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Nope....
3.8 Do you PvP?: Nope...not currently...
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Sure - I'm quite adaptable

Mael
Officer

Re: Carlotta Application

Postby Mael » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:25 pm

Welcome to Sorted! I hope you enjoy yur time with us!

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:59 pm

Rofl quick on the Job Mael
Welcome welcome!

Samundra
GW2 Master

Postby Samundra » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:52 pm

Awesome! thanks so much Guys!

derMeister

Postby derMeister » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:53 am

Hope you enjoy your time with us. Welcome welcome.