Shagran Application

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Shagran

Shagran Application

Postby Shagran » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:13 pm

This is Sultan/Shagran. Im 23 years old. Im from Qatar. I like to play games specialty WoW. I started playing wow with my friends in wrath i loved the concept of defeating bosses as a team. I took a breaks in between xpacs but i havent stopped since wod. I used to main holy pally in wrath named tigerheart, hunter in cata till Wod justhunter. Since HFC i could not stop playing on my warrior he has 2 specs on him prot/fury. The only thing bad i think i have is lagg and sometime high MS however, i am a great tank can keep my self up and know how to position the boss and i always read about the fights. I have done every raid in WoD in heroic difficulty. I am 7/7 ENM throw pug groups as a tank and 1/7 heroic ENM. I have not step in a mythic raids yet due to pug group do not do well on mythic raids.
Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name:Shieldblock
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Qatar, Doha
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): WoWProgress
1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)?Yes,

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: not yet but i hope to meet you all.
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I like Mmorpg games #1 wow #2 cod #3 fifa
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : the best joke i have ever read from a GM was do you know why gnooms cant be paladin?!! Because they cant reach the light.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : im looking for to be in a raiding team which miss having.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?:WoW whisperwind NA
3.2 Character Name:Shagran
3.3 Character Race and Class: Tauren Warrior
3.4 Level & Spec: 110 prot 863
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: raid 3 days Monday/Saturday/Wednesday 9/11pm SF time ;)
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: i have playing wow since wrath but there were alot of long break so i would say i have been playing wow for 2/3 years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): I used to do alot of raids in wrath with my friends tigerheart Ulduar and icc with Qatarteam in mannorth. Most of my raids from MoP i puged it till now .
3.8 Do you PvP?:yes sometimes
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: yes sure i used to be fury/prot since HFC and still love to run those two specs. my ats are fire mage and resto druid 110 with 820ish ilvl and working on my holy pally.
Shieldblock#1104

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Shagran Application

Postby Marz » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:17 pm

Shagran we would love to have u on board
Our tanking roles are filled for the raid at the moment but that doesn't stop you from joining us as DPS
I am sure Torso (Mercutious) will be in contact with you soon enough to get you on board and see if our times synergise.
He runs the U.S. WoW branch of Sorted

Our raid times are
Wednesday 7pm - 11pm GMT +2
Sundays 5pm - 11pm GMT +2

Let us know if this interests you

Torso
WoW Master (US)

Re: Shagran Application

Postby Torso » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:19 pm

Hi Shagran,

Please add me on bnet so we can have a chat.
Lordwasted#2289