ToolBOX's Application

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
ToolBOX

ToolBOX's Application

Postby ToolBOX » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:38 pm

<Sorted> Application Form
===================

For those wanting to be considered to join Sorted, please fill in this application form and post it in a new post in our Application forum section (example: Bob's application) :

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: ToolBOx
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Port Elizabeth
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friend suggested it to me.
1.4 Got Mumble? Not yet but will download it soon.

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Yes I know Vlad
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I'm from South Africa and grew up mostly playing COD but joined WoW half way through Wrath and have been playing ever since, I've never really done any sort of raiding progression due to previous guilds having awkward raiding times that I couldn't make.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : One of the funniest things to have happened was the reaction my friends and brother had to Ashes of Al'ar dropping for me! I think my brother got the fright of his life when I started screaming and jumped out my chair.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : An active guild to do things with and possibly raid.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2 and/or WoW). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW) ?: WoW
3.2 Character Name: Gorona
3.3 Character Race and Class: Orc, Rogue
3.4 Level & Spec: 100, Subtlety
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: I am busy on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 6:00pm-8:30pm but am free the rest of the time.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 5-6 years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): No previous raiding guilds.
3.8 Do you PvP?: Sometimes.
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Yes I would.

Please realise that as a new member you will not be guaranteed a raiding team. With that said however, there is always something to do within the community

NB
Being a South African community we play at South African times (GMT+2), so please consider this when applying.

Please note that the forums are an integral part of being in any community, and Sorted is no exception, so read them!

Specktor
Overlord

Re: ToolBOX's Application

Postby Specktor » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:52 pm

Welcome to Sorted Toolbox

Forums permissions updated, one of the wow guys will need to sort you out that side.