Greetz Slackers

Got something to say? Want to challenge Sorted Members? This is the place!
psychicken

Greetz Slackers

Postby psychicken » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:07 am

Hey Hey Slackers :)

Just poped in to Swing a Howzit at you lot . See The whole gang is hiding on this Server .

Anyhows , Howzit . Spot you lot around

Cheers
Chicken

Juice

Postby Juice » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:17 am

HOWZIT!!!

Does this, perhaps, mean that you are finally considering rolling a Horde toon? Are we going to see the Psy's on Whisperwing? Huh? Huh? :D

Juice
LFG...

psychicken

Postby psychicken » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:26 am

Might just do that when Expansion hits :) Currently Im needed on Stormrage . Might roll a Alt to Level in Off times thou

Need to Confince the Woman of Doing that thou

Juice

Postby Juice » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:46 am

Would be great to have you guys around. Give us a shout in-game when you land and we'll set you up with bags and start-up cash :)
LFG...

psychicken

Postby psychicken » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:03 am

What classes do you slackers need thou ?

I can pretty much play anything (But as i told boots , For the love of all thats holy , im not playing another priest . Been on one for 1 year 10 months , and the idea of making another is making me foam at the mouth ) .

Hen Can play anything but a Rogue/ warrior/ hunter(Well she can play a hunter , she just doesnt want to be seen as a slacker :) )

Nandos
Veteran

Postby Nandos » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:10 am

DRUIDS!!!!

Let go of the *spit* alliance *spit* come over to the right side of the force...

Juice

Postby Juice » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:15 am

I don't know if you can access www.sorted.co.za/roster without the proper access, but give it a go and if it doesn't work, give Boots a shout. By the looks of it though, there's a pretty even spread across all the classes, though the druids are a little thin at the top. You can play pretty much anything you like really.
LFG...

Skurm
Veteran

Postby Skurm » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:24 pm

Well im guessing once BC gets released the rush to level up belf pallies to raiding status will be on.
Personally I don't have the testicular fortitude to level up another toon. As overpopulated and reviled as the Hunter class is, as they say - tough cookies.

So yeah, druids, there's a definate shortage of , although you might end up a glorified fursuit wearing priest, and there will be a demand for pallies, which are..lol u guessed it, priests in plate.
Looks like there's no getting around the demand for healer classes.
:|