<Sorted> Progress Report

Got something to say? Want to challenge Sorted Members? This is the place!
Boots

<Sorted> Progress Report

Postby Boots » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:07 am

So &ltSorted&gt is now 3 days old and I thought that with everything that has been going on it was an appropriate time for an update.

We are now up to 52 unique accounts at the time of writing and it continues to grow out of all expectations. Thank you so much to the people who have taken the step of transferring their characters in order to create a successful South African Horde guild.

It has been especially gratifying to notice two things. Firstly people who have been raiding endgame instances coming across and secondly seeing people rolling horde characters for the first time or bringing in their lower level characters who are a while away from raiding.

We appreciate the fact that people are coming from both experienced and inexperienced sides of this game and we are going to do our very best to ensure that &ltSorted&gt is guild which caters to end game players and is helpful to newer players.

I have spent the last 3 days answering all kinds of whispers and inviting people to the guild – it has been crazy, but in a good way! There have been some recurring questions people have throughout this contact and I thought it might be good to try and address them publicly in case it helped others.

How are you guys doing with Warriors?

This question comes a lot because we have a lot of warriors and it comes up in all kinds of forms. “I was the main tank for my guild, do you guys have tanks?â€Â

Boots

Postby Boots » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:26 am

Wall of text crits you for 7617265167251 damage!

Fear me for I am 51 points deep into text!

Tempest

Postby Tempest » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:35 am

*nominates Boots for Text Class Leader* :shock: lol

Humdinger
Veteran

Postby Humdinger » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:40 pm

ROFL!! imma go ahead and second that! :lol:

Boots

Day 4

Postby Boots » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:22 am

Today brought &ltSorted&gt up to a total of 69 accounts! Great to see you all!

(word count: 15)

:D