It's not that I necessarily expect them to be different

Got something to say? Want to challenge Sorted Members? This is the place!
nanchen

It's not that I necessarily expect them to be different

Postby nanchen » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:59 am

I've spoken with people from 2K who have expressed a strong and established desire to right the boat in these areas. At some point, I am confident it will be fixed. However, the truth is, a few of the issues may have to be addressed over the course of a couple of upgrades. Crashes will and ought to take priority, but there is 2K21 MT also a problem with player development. If you operate a MyNBA with buddies, young celebrity players undergo depreciating ratings early in their careers, which is the reverse of what should be occurring in a franchise model. This may not sound like a huge deal, but for lovers who aspire to play more than one season with their friends --that is the entire point of this manner --they still have a tough stop on their expertise until this issue is corrected.

At this point, MyNBA in all its glory is a bit of a tease because there are too many of the best new features that are not functioning as planned. While I've said I am certain the problems will be solved, it'd most likely be a fantastic idea for 2K to post something on social media that acknowledges the issues. As of now, virtually every MyNBA enthusiast is in the dark. They are simply getting more frustrated because the projects and fun they were hoping to have is simply out of the grasp.

It's not that I necessarily expect them to be different on more powerful hardware -- quite the opposite, actually. Since sports games have a tendency to depict enclosed, fixed environments and will need to get a perfectly smooth functioning every year, they are normally stable and dependable whatever system you perform these on.

Next-gen sports games get subtle, strong improvements

But that way when it comes to the PS5 and the Xbox collection X, 2K, and EA have had to Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins find out new ways to produce the next-gen versions stick out. I have been playing with the 2021 variations of all 3 games on the PS5, and they've all taken different approaches to take advantage of the newest hardware