I never enjoyed that in Phantasy Star Online 2

Got something to say? Want to challenge Sorted Members? This is the place!
wfuuopy

I never enjoyed that in Phantasy Star Online 2

Postby wfuuopy » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:17 am

I'd absolutely love Dragon's Dogma Online-styled experiences in Phantasy Star if since it gives us a reason to PSO2 Meseta explore the world (or at least rapid travel to it to jump in and out) and to have a challenge with all the directors and enemies.

I'd imagine with the way New Genesis would possibly be balanced that hopefully every course is workable like how Dragon's Dogma Online cleaned up the vocations so that they were complete packages that players could enlarge on and flesh out without having to take part in matters like what Phantasy Star Online 2 currently has (specifically Mags determining which courses you will excel at and your skill tree also ascertaining what you gain and lose).

I'd personally drop the whole ability tree, and the most important class/subclass system to have something such as Dragon's Dogma Online failed with the custom abilities, core skills, and also the augments with the ability to mix-and-match augments, that everyone unlocks core skills and contains them collectively, and that players define their own playstyle with their spiritual abilities. A large portion of that preference for me is so you can surely spend your time and resources into upgrading and unlocking new abilities and skills and then after you're done you can return and mix-and-match things to your liking without even realizing you'd need to fall in money just like you currently do if you wanted to construct something like the best main course tree along with a variant for an optimum subclass tree, or even invest in another Mag because you are missing about 6-7percent of your overall damage (and therefore are overlooking 200 points to equip your weapons/units).

Despite the extreme grind that the game reaches towards the conclusion (for instance, running the same dungeon like about 40-80 times to gain a single level, amassing Blood Orbs and High Orbs to unlock the small stat boosts that include repeatedly, and more), I've felt that Dragon's Dogma Online is certainly an instance of an online game I believe has definitely nailed the"open area" exploration with solid gameplay, optional combined multiplayer, and provides both an obstacle and relatively casual experience for people who want it without putting up nasty traps for players to get caught into mess up their assembles.

I never enjoyed that in Phantasy Star that you can mess up your skill trees even though you receive the free chance to reset them (it doesn't help when I am attempting to assist new friends play and they already invested their things without me guiding them or informing them about why they do not need STR Up and can you buy meseta on pso2 they wind up running through Level 50+ without their stances and core skills).