Dota 2 is bad and you should all feel bad.

Got something to say? Want to challenge Sorted Members? This is the place!
Fragile_cow

Dota 2 is bad and you should all feel bad.

Postby Fragile_cow » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Ha you clicked this purely to shit on me, you see it was in fact an elaborate ruse!! Advertising 101, bitches muhahahaha! i quite enjoy dota2 now, except for when Specktor's in my game, but i must say i enjoyed commentating on last nights game even more so, so as officer of fun, if you want a game to be way more baddass than you originally attended, ask me to cast it!! i have a great voice (not sazels unfortunately) and amazing jokes. Also as Officer of Fun for this community, I'm just gonna do it anyway. So f u all. Cool? Cool!
Officer of Fun

kiljayden
Veteran

Re: Dota 2 is bad and you should all feel bad.

Postby kiljayden » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:23 pm

DOTA 2 is Horrible, however after been without interwebz for over 3 months, i been playing against bots. and finally had my first game with normal downie people again. And i got 17 kills to 5 deaths, and i killed the entire team and a Ulta kill kill kill kill.... So i think after days of playing downie bots they might be better than human downie ai.

Thing is Dota 2 still feels very primitive compared to Hon and is still extremely slow and it feels like it was made by Valve and running some degenerate valve FPS engine made in the 1820 settlers area. I don't care about the graphics that much to be honest, cuz it does feel like im playing a game before the original Dota. But nevertheless i think i might join you guys for a downie session once the Retarded Telkom wannabees over here finally install my fiber cable and stop fasting, which will be in a month i guess. So more bot time!

I'm extremely gay and you should all love Selena Gomez my dirty little Mexican.
Im the new appointed Admin/Officer of Sorted: Please don't PM me of whisper me. I'm only here to perma bann people, enjoy your stay.

Munch
Veteran

Postby Munch » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Maybe slightly behind in gfx engine but the pathing is 100x better and the biggest selling point for me was the great implementations valve has done to turn it into the competitive spectator sport it is now... Dota2TV, Broadcasting ingame on Dota2TVGuilds, not just watching professional tournaments but also gaining value for doing so in the form of ingame items and such. All Moba's will play very similarly but when it comes to being a spectator sport Dota 2 blows everything out of the water

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:29 pm

ignoring troll
ert glad u enjoyed casting, cant wait to hear it, downloading as we speak
I think its a great idea if we have spare players that we cycle casting, great fun

Munch
Veteran

Postby Munch » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:43 pm

And you cant tell me dota 2 doesnt look the cleanest of them

kiljayden
Veteran

Postby kiljayden » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Much yes ofc it's looks cleaner, but seriously not by far though. Like i said Im giving Dota 2 another try once my webz is sorted. And hopefully i can jam with you guys if latency is not a bitch.

And Much i really never knew Dota 2 had all those viewing features, i will definitely be way more interested in it now! As i used to watch HoN casts all day long. So I'm extremely glad you let me know about these options they have implemented.

However there is one extremely important thing i would love to get a little assistance with. I'm quite confident now with my game play and environment aspect of the game. But there is something bothering me so much about this game. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated....HOW DOES ONE LAST HIT EARLY GAME, i don't even bother denying, because i can't even last hit the enemy neutrals.

I think HoN might have spoilt me/us in that aspect as if my team ever allowed me to ever carry the games would be over in 15 mins guaranteed. My friends taught me 1 thing and 1 thing only and that's to last hit & deny and you will be a god even if you don't have game skills.

If you could please give me some feedback on the last hitting in Dota 2 i would greatly appreciate it :?
Im the new appointed Admin/Officer of Sorted: Please don't PM me of whisper me. I'm only here to perma bann people, enjoy your stay.

Munch
Veteran

Postby Munch » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Not sure if serious :P

kiljayden
Veteran

Postby kiljayden » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:09 am

Dont Stress, i figured it out just try be pro and last hit. If you melee purchase a loogers...and if you are range carry purchase some takies or Boomtjies. if you are support don't bother last hitting or denying cuz its impossible cuz their base damage and the attack animations suck massive #$%^&. But i been practicing all weekend last hitting and i still suck at it but better than 2 days ago.