I am currently looking to DM a campaign online via skype / hangouts from mid March / beginning April. If anyone is interested please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have put additional information up on google drive - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CLX ... rHTtUMmaI/
Campaign will start in the city of Neverwinter and will be a weekly session of approximately 2 hours. Will vote on a time once I have reached 5 interested players.
- Stable internet
- A webcam is preferred as I am planning to stream to twitch, but is not required.
- The ability to remain focused during the session. If you are in an internet cafe or you are constantly interrupted this breaks immersion.
My GM style:
- I focus primarily on role play and encourage all players to consider what their character would do and not what the best possible move is.
- I will make a call about a rule, if it seems overpowered or you feel I made the wrong call pm me privately afterwards and I will do some research on the rules.
- There will be no grid in play. You will tell me what you are wanting to do and using dice rules / my discretion the game will move forward.
- I encourage all players to act out any conversations instead of declaring 'I asked them about the strange occurrences in the beggar's nest.' If you are uncomfortable with this I won't penalize you for it as I understand not everyone is comfortable with role playing. Hopefully that changes
Got something to say? Want to challenge Sorted Members? This is the place!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest