Section 1
=======
1.1 ) General Online Name: derMeister
1.2 ) Where are you? (Country, City): Paarl, South Africa
1.3 ) How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friends
1.4 ) Got Mumble? No – Hard of hearing

Section 2
=======
2.1 ) Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Samundra / Patches / rooisand
2.2 ) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferances etc: Hot hooked on gaming at a youg age when one cousin of mine introduced me to his Commodore. Play almost anything (avoid sports games – except for FIFA which is cool for party play on XBOX). Preferences are mainly RPG, FPS, Sneak-em-ups (I’m looking at you, Thief)
2.3 ) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : I was still a clueless bugger about PCs when I played an game called Spaceship Warlock (way back in 1994). Was playing fine until I got a command to say something to travel to a destination. Bit of hestitation, then I tried saying my command (in Afrikaans) into a nearby microphone… Took a while until ‘n banged the keyboard in frustation and saw I should have typed... and my blasted cousin was standing outside the door, laughing his ass off! Of course there were no voice commands in those days. :D
2.4 ) What are you hoping for from Sorted? : A quiet little corner from where I can occasionaly emerge and join other guildies for a awesome time. Really do dislike politics of any kind.

Section 3
=======
3.1 ) Game, WoW GW2?: GW2
3.2 ) Character Name: derMeister
3.3 ) Character Race and Class: Sylvari Guardian
3.4 ) Level & Spec: Level 75 Support Tank
3.5 ) If you were to Raid ,PvP or WvWvW, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Late weekdays, but remember the comment about a nice quiet corner above?
3.6 ) How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 2 Years
3.7 ) Any previous raiding experience: WvWvW a little with friends
3.8 ) Do you PvP?: Not tried yet.
3.9 ) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: If the situtation calls for it

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: derMeister Application

Postby Marz » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:20 am

Hey derMeister
Welcome to the guild
Mael do the honors as per usual :)
There is still plenty of fun and interesting information to be had on the forums so dont worry to much about mumble.
Hope you find what you are looking for in our community