1.2) Character Class: Hunter, Beast Mastery
1.3) Character Race: Goblin
1.4) Character Level: 66
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: Skinning and Mining
1.6) Any significant alts?: not on this server
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): Cleveland, Georgia, United States

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: An active guild that offers friendship, fun, advice, and humor.

If you are planning to be a raider, please answer Section 3. If not, please move on to Section 4. Raiders also need to complete Section 4.

Section 3
=======
3.1) What raiding days and times suit you?: Afternoons on weekdays and weekends anytime. US EST
3.2) Got Mumble? Any form of boss mods?: No, but can
3.3) How long have you been playing WoW for?: 3 years
3.4) Any previous raiding experience? (MH/BT/SWP, Naxx25, etc): None, but interested in it.
3.5) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: Yes

Please realize that as a new member you will not be guaranteed a raiding team. With that said however, there is always something to do within the guild

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Nim and Azu, long time Alliance guildies from another server.
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: From the US, started WoW on free trial and was hooked. This Goblin is my first horde toon, have several Lvl 80 on other server. Have really gotten into BG's in the past 4 months.
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! : Evenly matched 1 on 1 pvp fight in a BG, I kill the guy as I'm backing away and shooting...I fell off a cliff and died. Duh!