Ghreg ~ Combat Rogue

Postby Ghreg » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:48 am

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: Ghreg
1.2) Character Class: Rogue
1.3) Character Race: Blood Elf
1.4) Character Level: 80
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: 450 Herbalism and Inscription
1.6) Any significant alts?: Depends on what's significant. I have an 80 Holy Pally on Alliance and a 77 DK on Horde.
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): Live in the US, currently at home for the summer in New Jersey, but back to Ohio for school in the fall.

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: I just transferred to Whisperwind today to play with some buddies IRL, so basically I'm just looking to meet some cool new people and run a few raids casually. Nothing too serious, just a good time, really. My old guild ran too early for me, so I heard this is where I should come =).

If you are planning to be a raider, please answer Section 3. If not, please move on to Section 4. Raiders also need to complete Section 4.

Section 3
=======
3.1) What raiding days and times suit you?: My playtime is pretty sporadic, but I'll usually be on every night after 10pm server time. I'm not banking on being a progression raider, just looking for some casual stuff.
3.2) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and OMEN?: You bet.
3.3) How long have you been playing WoW for?: I've taken a few breaks, so it's hard to really say, but I've seen content in Vanilla, BC, and WotLK
3.4) Any previous raiding experience? (MH/BT/SWP, Naxx25, etc): I did some raiding late in Vanilla, throughout BC, and recently in WotLK, specifically, clearing Putricide in 10m.
3.5) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: I have no problem with that, whatever helps my raid group.

Please realize that as a new raider you will not always be guaranteed a raiding spot every week, especially as we move into new encounters we may need to rotate players. With that said however, we always try to ensure that all our raiders see raid time

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Nah, just transferred here.
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: Well I grew up in New Jersey, just recently finished my freshman year at The Ohio State University and will be returning in the fall. I've been playing WoW, with a few breaks, since Vanilla, my mains being a mage that I no longer play and this rogue. As far as play style goes, I just like to have a good time, but I can't stand people who just screw around. I love to DPS, but have had a few healing alts as well...just don't count on me to ever roll a tank.
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! : I met my girlfriend four years ago on WoW. We didn't know each other, but had mutual friends IRL. We were running Scholo with a group of friends, both hoping to see our t0 helms drop off the final boss. We downed the boss, and her warlock helmet dropped and my mage crown was no where to be found. My girlfriend began to flip out once she realized that the helmet was hers not because it was a huge upgrade but rather because she felt, &quotIt's so pretty and it matches my robes!&quot

Thanks for the time, guys!