Devilbelf - 80 Prot Paladin

Postby devilbelf » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: Devilbelf
1.2) Character Class: Paladin
1.3) Character Race: Blood Elf
1.4) Character Level: 80
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: 450 Mining / 450 Inscription
1.6) Any significant alts?: Not on Whisperwind (80 Warlock, Druid, Hunter on Thaurissan)
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: It's a bunch of Saffers playing WoW, bliss! All that matters really.

If you are planning to be a raider, please answer Section 3. If not, please move on to Section 4. Raiders also need to complete Section 4.

Section 3
=======
3.1) What raiding days and times suit you?: Weekdays, after 7PM, Weekends, depends, if I'm free, time isn't really an issue.
3.2) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and OMEN?: Yes
3.3) How long have you been playing WoW for?: Since June 2005
3.4) Any previous raiding experience? (MH/BT/SWP, Naxx25, etc): MC/BWL/ZG/AQ/NAXX/ULD/EOE/OS
3.5) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: Long as my main spec is Prot, I don't care.

Please realize that as a new raider you will not always be guaranteed a raiding spot every week, especially as we move into new encounters we may need to rotate players. With that said however, we always try to ensure that all our raiders see raid time :)

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Vladilock and Ryan
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: I'm 27 years old, Graphic Designer from PE, as I've stated, been playing WoW since June '05, played various roles, healed on my shaman in MC, my main was a Warlock in MC/BWL/ZG/AQ, played a Druid during BC, tanked BT and MH, then I settled on a Paladin about a week before WotLK was released, been Prot ever since, MT'd all the WotLK content for the guild I was in, then I quit for a few months, came back, transferred my Paladin to Whisperwind from Thaurissan and now I'm here
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! I was boosting Vladilock's druid through ZF on my rogue, after killing the last boss, I mounted and started running towards the exit, agro'ing just about everything that respawned, Vladilock was a ways behind me, I waited till he was nearly at the portal and vanished, only to see like 20 mobs crush him, I cried with laughter for hours, funniest thing I've seen happen to someone before.