Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: Mcshyte
1.2) Character Class: Shaman
1.3) Character Race: Orc
1.4) Character Level: 80
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: none
1.6) Any significant alts?: Urbanized
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): Lebanon(near africa, same time as all of you :D)

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: Fun guild taht will help me gear up, pve wise.

If you are planning to be a raider, please answer Section 3. If not, please move on to Section 4. Raiders also need to complete Section 4.

Section 3
=======
3.1) What raiding days and times suit you?: Afternoon around 11am-1pm server
3.2) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and OMEN?: Yea
3.3) How long have you been playing WoW for?: 2 years
3.4) Any previous raiding experience? (MH/BT/SWP, Naxx25, etc): Yes
3.5) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: Yes

Please realize that as a new raider you will not always be guaranteed a raiding spot every week, especially as we move into new encounters we may need to rotate players. With that said however, we always try to ensure that all our raiders see raid time

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Yea i know Luzzul and Doublecrunsh
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: ive been playing wow for around 2-3 years now. started leveling a warrior (urbanized) then i leveld after a few years a DK then made a shammy recenly.I have many different wow play styles. i love to pve with a guild that knows what is going on in raids, but i als love to pvp. My goal is to get Glad this season. But this will not stop me from doing well in raids and having a 95% attendence.

4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! I was in Gruuls Lair (lvl 70) on my warrior and we were at gruuls. then a mage opens a port to Ironforge ( was ally back then) And a friend of mine(hunter) goes up to gruuls and MD's him to me. i tried to run but i was to late and most of the raid wiped.