zalanna 5293gs rogue

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
romyrome

zalanna 5293gs rogue

Postby romyrome » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:09 pm

&ltSorted&gt Application Form
===================

For those wanting to be considered to join &ltSorted&gt, please fill in this application form and post it in a new post in our Application forum section (example: Bob's (Level 1 Warrior) application) :

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: Zalanna
1.2) Character Class: Rogue
1.3) Character Race: Blood Elf
1.4) Character Level: 80
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: Mining and JC 450
1.6) Any significant alts?: 80 mage
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): Canada, Edmonton

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: a reliable raiding spot in the am.

If you are planning to be a raider, please answer Section 3. If not, please move on to Section 4. Raiders also need to complete Section 4.

Section 3
=======
3.1) What raiding days and times suit you?: monnday-thursday....and possible friday.....sats and sundays are hang over days but im still sure i can work somethin out.
3.2) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and OMEN?: vent omen yes...ctraid unsure what that is
3.3) How long have you been playing WoW for?: 2-3 yrs on and off...last year and a half pretty steady
3.4) Any previous raiding experience? (MH/BT/SWP, Naxx25, etc): ToC 25 geared and know first 4 fights of icc and first 2 of plagueworks
3.5) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: rogues dont have much to re-spec to but sure -p

Please realize that as a new raider you will not always be guaranteed a raiding spot every week, especially as we move into new encounters we may need to rotate players. With that said however, we always try to ensure that all our raiders see raid time

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: sure i know all of you...dont you remember...? lol jk but unfortunetaly no...
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: from canada no we dont live in igloos been playing wow for a while started when it first came out then got bored and started playing a few years when friends got into it...not fun trying to find raiding groups for hours so looking for something nice and organized...play style is pretty simple with me i guess...i like to stab the shit out of guys...lol preferably near the top of the dps list -p
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! : cant remember what boss it was but was last person alive and rogue tanked boss to kill him with about 500hp left....lol

Being a South African guild we play at South African times (GMT+2), so please consider this when applying.

Please note that the forums are an integral part of being in any guild, and &ltSorted&gt is no exception, so read them!