ßallz, RESTO/FERAL Druid Application.

Postby Ssalz » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: ßallz
1.2) Character Class: Resto Ms/Fearl cat Os
1.3) Character Race: Tauren
1.4) Character Level: 80
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: 450 miner, 13/0/58 resto, 0/55/16 kitty
1.6) Any significant alts?: no
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): Edmonton Alberta Canada

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: Organization! im tired of having a washboard of raid times/dates! also a group that can pull together on professor! lol

Section 3
=======
3.1) What raiding days and times suit you?:Well, i work 8 days (nights 10 pm server to till 9am server) and have 6 days off after that. i like to have weekends off tho. i do have a life and i like to go out a lot lol. having an early day raiding guild would be much beyond perfect!
3.2) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and OMEN?: vent : Yes, CTRaid :no, i use DBM, and i have omen
3.3) How long have you been playing WoW for?: since day 1, but with a few brakes after both expansions. so ive been playing for years.
3.4) Any previous raiding experience? (MH/BT/SWP, Naxx25, etc): Pre BC i raided everything up to and incl. Naxx 40. BC i raided sunwell, BT and some TK. and as far as WotLK goes ive raided naxx os toc, togc 10 ony etc. icc 10 up to professor and icc 25 up to sarufang.
3.5) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: Well at the moment i have a healing and dps spec. and not really any gear for anything else. i love to heal and i love to be kitty dps. im pretty useless otherwise.. lol. but if it came down to it i suppose i would.

Please realize that as a new raider you will not always be guaranteed a raiding spot every week, especially as we move into new encounters we may need to rotate players. With that said however, we always try to ensure that all our raiders see raid time :)

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Well its hard to miss you guys, talked to phoenix tog et the website info thats about it!
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: im from edmonton alberta, lol the money province! im a refrigeration mechanic/ part buisness owner. im 21 years old. and ive been playing wow since i was in highschool. i like to have fun in the game and i try not to take trade chat to seriously lol. some people get all worked up over this game, but when it comes down to it, its just a game. my life does come first and if i have to miss a raid day or event im sorry but wow isnt #1 in my life. but when i do raid, i always consider whats going on around me. basic raid awareness is pretty simple and it keeps from wiping raids :D
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! :wink: : well not so much funny but creepy... if u ever remember darthvada aka. dÅrth, decided that my name was really cool so he created and alt named ßÅllz and followed me around for like 3 days... couldn't get rid of him till i finally told him off lol.

Being a South African guild we play at South African times (GMT+2), so please consider this when applying.

Please note that the forums are an integral part of being in any guild, and &ltSorted&gt is no exception, so read them!