Reddless 80 rogue

Postby reddless » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:58 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: Reddless
1.2) Character Class: Rogue
1.3) Character Race: Orc
1.4) Character Level: 80
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: 450 Eng. (goblin), 450 Mining (mage is 425 tailor(shadowcloth)/450 herbs shammy 455 JC/450 Mining)
1.6) Any significant alts?: 80 undd mage, 80 shammy (main alt and Alli too, but probably will transfer him), 73 dwarf pally, and couple of ~50s and 40s
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): Russia, Moscow

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: A nice friendly raiding guild that has similar time to me :)

Section 3
=======
3.1) What raiding days and times suit you?: I travel a lot and so can't rly answer that atm... im free on weekends though so that definitely suits me
3.2) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and OMEN?: only have vent out of the ones mentioned but no prob to get the other 2(3)
3.3) How long have you been playing WoW for?: 5 years (been a complete noob for vanilla though)
3.4) Any previous raiding experience? (MH/BT/SWP, Naxx25, etc): only pugs in wotlk naxx, os+3, toc 10 and 25 (failed at all my togc pugs lol), killed first 3 ICC bosses, and got Saurfang down to 300k (apparently), but people started dieing, he healed and we wiped ^^
3.5) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: sure

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Don't really know anyone well but have gotten into quite a few runs u guys did when u started pugging people in e.g. was with Blakfury in one ICC10m pug
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: Originally from Belarus, but lived in Russia for most of my life... Travel quite often to England due to studiying there. I like raids, bgs and especially low lvl bgs on my priest/warr, and leveling seems quite fun although ive gone through all the teritorries couple of times now. Im a nice and friendly person in general and will help others whenever i can :). My rogue was alliance too maybe a month or so ago, but i got kinda fed up with Alli always losing bgs (did those a lot back then) and wanted to try out something new anyway and so transferred him to horde. My sham's main spec is resto and hes not too badly geared (226 and 232 from heroics) for it. Ive played every class at 80 (privates, ptr, friends' accounts) with the exception of a disc/holy priest, resto/feral druids, and frost/unholy DK raiding so know what im doing.
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks!: Memories from lvling my rogue in vanilla just make me laugh now :)) I remember when i was so happy that my friend gave me 5 gold and i bought a green dagger (tigerbane) for lvl 30 or 40 or something, and was seriously considering whether i should spend a whole 25 gold on putting a fiery weapon ench. on it... also was happy getting my first green shoulders (spirit and stam too ^^) at 45 or something in badlands. Another fun time was back in the beginning of wotlk when i was running CoS timed for the drake, there was a bug and the boss dropped 3 drakes instead of one lol. Yet, i still lost the roll :/