Skammpy lvl80 prot/holy paladin

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Storm_Undying

Skammpy lvl80 prot/holy paladin

Postby Storm_Undying » Tue May 05, 2009 8:46 pm

&ltSorted&gt Application Form
===================

For those wanting to be considered to join &ltSorted&gt, please fill in this application form and post it in a new post in our Application forum section (example: Bob's (Level 1 Warrior) application) :) :

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: Skammpy
1.2) Character Class: Paladin (prot) // dual spec Holy
1.3) Character Race: Blood Elf
1.4) Character Level: 80
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: 450mining // 420 JC
1.6) Any significant alts?: upcomming Shadow Priest lvl47 ATM {80 DK (Shadow), 80 lock (velethia) &lt--Deathwing Server} thinking of transfering?
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, JHB (Edenvale)

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: good raiding times, fun, friends and hopefully to get into some more serious raiding :lol: (Glad to have found a bunch of crazy south africans on a US server)

If you are planning to be a raider, please answer Section 3. If not, please move on to Section 4. Raiders also need to complete Section 4.

Section 3
=======
3.1) What raiding days and times suit you?: weekdays (4pm to 12pm) Weekends (ANYTIME) :mrgreen:
3.2) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and OMEN?: yes (vent and Omen)
3.3) How long have you been playing WoW for?: 2years
3.4) Any previous raiding experience? (MH/BT/SWP, Naxx25, etc): uhh...Kara, Zul'aman, SSC, MH, BT, 10/25 OS 2D, 10/25 naxx, 10/25 maly, 10/25 VoA, and first 4 bosses of Ulduar + all heroics :mrgreen: lol
3.5) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: yessir :P

Please realize that as a new raider you will not always be guaranteed a raiding spot every week, especially as we move into new encounters we may need to rotate players. With that said however, we always try to ensure that all our raiders see raid time :)

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Blakrage :) he helped me out
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: Born in SA, lived in Swaziland for 13years, moved back to SA, got my matric, did a gap year (got my carpentry degree in kitchen and bedroom units) Random i Know...and am currently studying music in JHB, majoring in guitar =P
(P.S. have 2 bands - One Day Sky // Silent Fire -- Check them out =P )
Started WOW due to my roomie...his friend gave me an old account with a 76 lock, leveld it and started my journey into raiding...decided i wanted to tank so my roomate and i leveled a pally and mage together (me being the pally)...2 weeks at 70 and into BT tanking :mrgreen: hehe
i'm dedicated to raiding and my friends...i ADORE tanking and healing with my pally --- she rocks my socks off XD
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! :wink: :
WOW...any1 that reads this is going to laugh : was in on a Hyjal run one beautiful saturday evening, running vent on my PC (raid chat) and on my friends (guild chat)...a friend in guild chat started joking around and moaning my name...so in response, i started moaning and sighing quite sentually over vent, all was quite and was waiting for the rest of the raid to zone in, so i carried on for over a good minute before someone on vent asked &quotis someone getting their girl off?&quot needless to say...i held down the wrong push to talk key and aroused quite a few members of my hyjal raid :oops:

Being a South African guild we play at South African times (GMT+2), so please consider this when applying.

Please note that the forums are an integral part of being in any guild, and &ltSorted&gt is no exception, so read them!
Image Image

Skammpy HUMPS you
Skammpy squirts all over you