sumthing'z application

Postby sumthing » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:43 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: sumthing
1.2) Character Class: Warrior
1.3) Character Race: undead
1.4) Character Level: 80
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: im max mining and 420+ jewelcrafting
1.6) Any significant alts?: nope
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): australia brisbane

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: to become a raider and meet new people

If you are planning to be a raider, please answer Section 3. If not, please move on to Section 4. Raiders also need to complete Section 4.

Section 3
=======
3.1) What raiding days and times suit you?: monday through sunday
3.2) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and OMEN?: and more
3.3) How long have you been playing WoW for?: 2yrs
3.4) Any previous raiding experience? (MH/BT/SWP, Naxx25, etc): all mh bt tk allthe bc except swp
3.5) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: if need im currently tank spec but willing to shell out to dps

Please realize that as a new raider you will not always be guaranteed a raiding spot every week, especially as we move into new encounters we may need to rotate players. With that said however, we always try to ensure that all our raiders see raid time

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!:
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: im from aus i spend most times at home with wifey... we both play wow watch movie go beach and get drunk and crank that.......
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! : apart from having my toon deleted lvl 80 rogue and wow restoring my account as a lvl 80 mage then realising they were wrong not much