Alcaris (79, almost 80) Restor Druid Application

Postby Alcaris » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: Alcaris
1.2) Character Class: Druid
1.3) Character Race: Tauren
1.4) Character Level: 79
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: Herb 465/465 and Alc 403/465
1.6) Any significant alts?: No
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): Singapore

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: Raiding experience, fun, friends, gear.

If you are planning to be a raider, please answer Section 3. If not, please move on to Section 4. Raiders also need to complete Section 4.

Section 3
=======
3.1) What raiding days and times suit you?: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
3.2) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and OMEN?: Ventrilo, yes. CTRaid/oRA2, no. Omen, yes.
3.3) How long have you been playing WoW for?: 3+ years
3.4) Any previous raiding experience? (MH/BT/SWP, Naxx25, etc): Karazhan, Grull's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair
3.5) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: Either Balance or Restoration is fine, just no Feral

Please realize that as a new raider you will not always be guaranteed a raiding spot every week, especially as we move into new encounters we may need to rotate players. With that said however, we always try to ensure that all our raiders see raid time :)

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Nope.
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: Healing orientated player who seeks to upgrade his gear. I PvP sometimes and I love instancing alot!
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! :wink: : Killing a rogue which jumped me during my quest while changing mouse batteries =P