Holy Priest

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
danjuanwang

Holy Priest

Postby danjuanwang » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:23 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: Danjuanwang http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... anjuanwang
1.2) Character Class: Priest
1.3) Character Race: Blood Elf
1.4) Character Level: 70
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: 375 Herbalism, Tailoring, Fishing, Cooking, First Aid
I can drop herbalism for alchemy if the guild needs more potion makers, and if it is necessary for me to have more mp5/healing from the new alchemist's stone.
1.6) Any significant alts?:
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): USA, Chicago

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: I am hoping for a good, casual raiding environment, I would love to see end game content.

If you are planning to be a raider, please answer Section 3. If not, please move on to Section 4. Raiders also need to complete Section 4.

Section 3
=======
3.1) Necessary faction rep for Heroic Modes?: All
3.2) Karazhan Attuned?: Yes
3.3) What raiding days and times suit you?: My schedule is very open, I can make it to all of your raids.
3.4) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and KLH?: Yes, and whatever that's needed for raids can be downloaded. I do not have a microphone so I cannot talk, but I can hear everything that's said over ventrilo.
3.5) How long have you been playing WoW for?: 5 months
3.6) Any previous raiding experience? (MC, BWL, etc): Karazhan (all), Gruul's Lair (all), Zul'Aman (up to Halazzi), Zul'Gurub.
3.7) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: Yes, but I prefer to stay holy.

Please realize that as a new raider you will not always be guaranteed a raiding spot every week, especially as we move into new encounters we may need to rotate players. With that said however, we always try to ensure that all our raiders see raid time Smile

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Rydi and Stinkyfiend
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: I started playing this game in late November 2007. My main reason for playing now is to see end game content. I love to raid, I am willing to spend many hours to learn each fight and I am not afraid of wiping numerous times just to figure out the best strategy to down a boss. I have worked very hard to get to where I am now, and I really want a dedicated raiding guild to progress in the game. I always show up at raids on time, with whatever consumables needed, and I am willing to put guild needs and goals above my own for the purpose of progression.
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! Wink : I was playing my alt tauren warrior in Scarlet Monastery, I didn't even get into the instance and I was fireballed by 3 mages outside (in the little hills), and I died in such an awkward position that it looked like I was leaping off the cliff. My mage friend came and stared at my corpse, but at that angle it looked like I was leaping to hug her, while my eyes were closed and dead :P. PST me for pics :)

Stinkyfiend

Postby Stinkyfiend » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:24 pm

I've done a some heroics with danjuan - good healer. Also from his itemization and enchants I get the feeling he's paid careful attention to his character. Vouched for.[/quote]
LF casual sex Pretoria area / with your wife / while u watch / join in.

Nandos
Veteran

Postby Nandos » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:38 pm

Het Danjuan... Give me a shout in game tomorrow for a ginvite... in the meantime I am activating your forum access. Welcome to sorted.

Serefian

Postby Serefian » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:05 am

Welcome :D
-----------------------------
Hellgame - Holy Pally
Serefian - Shadow Priest
Freighttrain - Blood DeathKnight
Lummel - Resto Druid
Frmbeehind - Combat Rogue
------------------------------
FOR PONY!!

Exyled

Postby Exyled » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:03 am

welcome
ImageImage

z4no

Postby z4no » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:21 am

yay more heals!!! welcome :mrgreen:

Aethelreda

Postby Aethelreda » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:07 pm

I did a few heroics with him a few months ago, worked out very well. Seen him on the pvp field also

Welcome to the grind :)