Application > Thunderbane (Elemental Shaman)

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Thunderbane

Application > Thunderbane (Elemental Shaman)

Postby Thunderbane » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:35 pm

1.1) Character Name: THUNDERBANE
1.2) Character Class: Shaman
1.3) Character Race: Tauren
1.4) Character Level: 70
1.5) Professions: Tailoring 375 Enchanting (newly acquired)
1.6) Any significant alts?: Not on this Server
1.7) Where are you? South Africa &gt Durban

2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?:
I would like to join up with my real life friends and fellow countrymen and be part of what sounds like an amazing guild full of really cool like minded people with a &quotcan do&quot attitude.

4.1) I am good real life mates with Valanna and Blakfury. In fact Valanna got me into WoW 3years ago... and i did the very same to Blakfury a year later.... we used to wake up early and pvp before work. Aah...those were the days my friend :)

4.2) As mentioned before I have been playing WoW for the past 3 years, over on Shadowsong - Alliance. I leveled 2 characters to 60 before transfering them over to Stormrage when across server transfers allowed all us SA okies to converge onto the same server. My hunter turned into my pvp toon with my warlock stepping up to Main raider status and she has cleared SSC and TK with her current guild Flame of Anduril. However burnout and RL prevents me from pursuing FoA's current back breaking pace to clear BT before 2.4. and have decided to rather follow my friends over to the Horde and Whisperwind, as i really miss the good old days when WoW wasnt the job you came home from work to every nite.
I have had great fun in BG's on my shammy... its great to actually win an AB for a change. LoL But i do miss being part of a community and would like to be guilded now that i am playing Thunderbane more regularly.

4.3) Mmmmmm...I pulled the most brilliant noob move last week in fact. My lvl 21 mage and my pally buddie are busy blasting a path of destruction thru Deathholme feeling very confident in our newly acquired leet skills. So much so, that we agree that Blizzard was being way to conservative in suggesting a 5man group to the main Boss dude and his entourage. So after much strategising, potting and buffing we are in postion with our foolproof plan all ready to be executed with pinpoint accuracy. So after the 3rd ready check i prepare to start the encounter with a sheep pull.... only to suddenly find myself standing on top of the boss who took one look at me and bitchslapped my ass dead in 2shots. Turns out having the Sheep and Blink buttons next to each other on the action bar can be a serious health hazard. LoL Dont think i am gonna live that one down any time soon :wink:

OK guys... thats me. Look forward to hearing your feedback and hopefully getting the nod to be part of your team.

Laters
Thunderbane

Gravemoss
Veteran

Postby Gravemoss » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:17 am

Who is your alliance toon just wondering if i recall you ? i seem to recall the name Thunderbane. lol a few of us ex FOAers lol.

oooh wait the Thunderbane i am thinking of was that us dude who worked with Woage and thaught he was gods gift to shamans, whisperwind, sorted and WOW in general lol.

What spec are you at present? as we always seem short on healers. Of course being a Durbanite like the Leet of sorted you will be welcome. The main core raid group is full at present but kara / ZA and the odd 25 man spot are attainable.
'So As Others May Live'