1.2) Character Class: hunter
1.3) Character Race: orc
1.4) Character Level: 70
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: 375 eng and 375 LW
1.6) Any significant alts?: none
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): Joburg, SA

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: Progression through the 25 mans to BT and hyjal also raiding at suitable times not like 4am raids with the americans :D

Section 3
=======
3.1) Necessary faction rep for Heroic Modes?: able to do all heroics
3.2) Karazhan Attuned?: yes
3.3) What raiding days and times suit you?: Weekday evenings and weekend wheneva
3.4) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and KLH?: got all
3.5) How long have you been playing WoW for?: Just over a year
3.6) Any previous raiding experience? (MC, BWL, etc): Kara, gruul, mag, ZA, TK.
3.7) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: yes np

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Unfortunately not besides chatting a lil 2 serryas.. hes gm so thats gotta count sumthing :D
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: From rivonia in Jhb,studying mechanical engineering at wits. Was playing on the pvp server Lethon will an american guild but cudnt handle the raid times anymore, i like to pve and pvp.
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! : was raiding ZA and thort it wud b really cool 2 tame one of the neutral crocs on the way to Halazzi, group thort it wud b a cool pet 2 have. so ran up and attempted 2 tame the croc, little did i no it wud pull all 3 and that they would hit me for 4-6k, ending up wiping the group and we actually tried it a couple of times... needless 2 say i had one hell of a reapir bill :D and so did the rest of the raid, but was funny as hell, might b a u gotta be there story :D