2-in-1

Postby Twysted1 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:37 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: Iskarae &amp Sorinheril
1.2) Character Class: Spriest &amp Mage
1.3) Character Race: Blood Elves
1.4) Character Level: 70s
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: Engy/Tialoring &amp Enchanting/Tailoring
1.6) Any significant alts?: Iskarae has a hunter alt (Korlat on Skywall), and Sorinheril has a pally alt ( Ceramider on Skywall), and they will both be moving to Whisperwind, and hopefully to &ltSorted&gt.
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Johannesburg.

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: Meeting and playing with other South African players in game, and just generally being able to do things at a reasonable hour, and not at 4:30 am. :-)

Section 3
=======
3.1) Necessary faction rep for Heroic Modes?: Both are keyed for heroics.
3.2) Karazhan Attuned?: Yes.
3.3) What raiding days and times suit you?: Any time from about 19:30 weekdays, and any time on weekends.
3.4) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and KLH?: Vent, yes.
3.5) How long have you been playing WoW for?: Over 2 years.
3.6) Any previous raiding experience? (MC, BWL, etc): Karazhan, which we were lucky to be able to run over the holidays, and SSC.
3.7) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: Well ... if necessary, yes. Although I think my priest would be more beneficial as Shadow. Also, if the guild is willing to understand that a respec is only really possible with decent gear to replace current gear, then yes.

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: I have only chatted with Porshia, and Kaalgat.
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: We're originally Alliance players, who started playing when the Euro version of the game wasn't readily available, and our WOW dealer was playing on American servers. We play because we enjoy the game, and therefore try to avoid all the bad stuff that comes along with having so many, many, MANY players on a game like this. I don't actually know how to describe my playing style other than &quotFor the Horde!&quot
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW.
Hmmm ... well, there was that one time Sorin and Korlat were questing, and Korlat missed her target and shot the mob behind it, bringing with it impending doom and disaster ... then, there was that one time, in heroic Sethekk Halls, when Iskarae was misled into believing she was actually one of the Lost Controllers, and tried attacking her friends, gave up, and healed herself instead. Strangely, she found herself all alone after a short while, at full health, and her new found friends had reset. Thus it was that Iskarae was the only person standing after being brain-washed. Which, as it turned out, proved to be rather fortuitous for her, and not so much for the rest of her party. There have also been some interesting events resulting from &quotload shedding&quot, which is a difficult concept to explain to Americans, but which South Africans will know very well. And, I'm sure there will be loads of new adventures to share with &ltSorted&gt! Hope to see you guys soon.

Gravemoss
Veteran

Postby Gravemoss » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:10 pm

cool look up an officer in game and when you are sorted consult rellevent Class leaders, Kaalgat and Ranubis
'So As Others May Live'