LVL 54 Blood Elf rogue

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
F4llen

LVL 54 Blood Elf rogue

Postby F4llen » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:38 am

&ltSorted&gt Application Form
===================

For those wanting to be considered to join &ltSorted&gt, please fill in this application form and post it in a new post in our Application forum section (example: Bob's (Level 1 Warrior) application) Smile :

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name:Xinna
1.2) Character Class:Rogue
1.3) Character Race:Blood Elf
1.4) Character Level:54
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable:Enchanting, Skinning, Fishing, First Aid
1.6) Any significant alts?:nope
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City):ZA, Joburg

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?:Well, PVP(BG/Arena) and Raiding (Gear dependant)

If you are planning to be a raider, please answer Section 3. If not, please move on to Section 4. Raiders also need to complete Section 4.

Section 3
=======
3.1) Necessary faction rep for Heroic Modes?:N/A (Still a bit low atm)
3.2) Karazhan Attuned?:N/A
3.3) What raiding days and times suit you?:7:30pm - 8:00pm onwards
3.4) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and KLH?:Vent(or TS if u guys use that)
3.5) How long have you been playing WoW for?: 2 years
3.6) Any previous raiding experience? (MC, BWL, etc):pre BC - ZG/MC/AQ20 post BC - Kara(Kara/SSC/Gruul/TK
3.7) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?:yes

Please realize that as a new raider you will not always be guaranteed a raiding spot every week, especially as we move into new encounters we may need to rotate players. With that said however, we always try to ensure that all our raiders see raid time Smile

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!:nope
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc:Ive been raiding with my mage for a a long time now, so i decided to try a new class and race which i am enjoying.
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! Wink : I was once confused while in BRD when a dude in our grp called his toon &quotYou&quot, imagine the confusion when an item drops, i actually thought i accidently downloaded a Hack mod to win all lootz(Everytime it would say &quotyou won the roll&quot,&quotyou received xxxx)), i thought it was rather funny, everyone else was cursing while being confused at the same time...Theres more but think my memory banks are still DDR266 technology :P

Gravemoss
Veteran

Postby Gravemoss » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:32 pm

cool look me up ingame and ill get you sorted
'So As Others May Live'

F4llen

Postby F4llen » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:07 am

Thanks dude.

Im gonna try get my toon over as soon as possible

Is there more to the forums cos i only see 5 threads 3 in general and 2 in guild... :?

v1ru5
Veteran

Postby v1ru5 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:39 am

once your in, you will get access to the others
(# &#65439&#1044&#65439)

F4llen

Postby F4llen » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:06 pm

Hey there, im in now, plz arrange access to the forums

Tx