oRRus Resto Druid

Postby oRRus » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:48 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: oRRus
1.2) Character Class: Druid (Resto)
1.3) Character Race: Tauren
1.4) Character Level: 70
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: 305 Enchanter &amp Gnome Engeering
1.6) Any significant alts?: None on this Realm
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Port Elizabeth

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: Hyjal, Black Temple, SSE and TK

Section 3
=======
3.1) Necessary faction rep for Heroic Modes?: All
3.2) Karazhan Attuned?: Yes
3.3) What raiding days and times suit you?: Anytime after 5:00 pm During the Week
3.4) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and KLH?: Got Vent, will get any mods required for raiding
3.5) How long have you been playing WoW for?: 3 Years
3.6) Any previous raiding experience? (MC, BWL, etc): Healed Onyxia, MC, BWL, AQ20, ZG, AQ40, Kara.
3.7) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: Yes

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: No one
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: I live in PE, work in IT, I really and a huge fan of wow and have been a solid pvp player but have also done alot pve in the game.
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! : The funniest thing I saw was when I was in a game of wsg and my teammates where getting mind controlled by the alliance and a horde rogue killed them as they got low, they were so pissed off about it but i thought it was a laugh.