Vatq on behalf of Galagos

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Vatqs

Vatq on behalf of Galagos

Postby Vatqs » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:35 pm

Vatq let me use his account since I have a problem with my ISP atm and cant send or recieve mail compete the registration.

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: Galagos
1.2) Character Class: Hunter
1.3) Character Race: BE
1.4) Character Level: 34 and climbing
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable:
1.6) Any significant alts?: Pali almost 30
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, JHB

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: For now to get to lvl 70 so I can do instances with my fiends and gear up.

Section 3
=======
3.1) Necessary faction rep for Heroic Modes?:
3.2) Karazhan Attuned?:
3.3) What raiding days and times suit you?:
3.4) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and KLH?:
3.5) How long have you been playing WoW for?:
3.6) Any previous raiding experience? (MC, BWL, etc):
3.7) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?:

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Vatq... and all his alts, Rydi, Amareen. Rydi and Amareen only know my real name - Dian - Since we only talk on TS and haven't quested together.
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: Playing for 2 months now. Bounced around to get the class I like. But finally picked the Hunter. Got my Black Lion
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! Wink : Vatqlock helped me with my voidwalker quest when I was trying out a lock. He met me outside UC. He arrived on his lock epic mount. He then said he will run with me since I will not be able to keep up with his mount. As he dismounted I just noticed this big ass thing appear next to him. It scared the living shit out of me since I had no idea what it was. Vatq cracked himself up as I told him this. Then he explained that it was his Felguard.

PS. Vatq let me use his account since I have a problem with my ISP atm and cant chek my mail to compete the registration.

epiche
Veteran

Postby epiche » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:37 pm

Lol. Ask for an officer ingame.
Some people are oblivious to any kind of passive suggestions.

I often wonder how they survived growing up without getting hit by a bus. Probably someone screamed &quotHEY IDIOT THAT'S A FREAKING BUS. MOVE IT.&quot and cheated Darwin out of a HK.