Shadoow

Combat Rogue - Application

Postby Shadoow » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:12 am

1.1 Shadoow-Rogue Lv70
Darkinfrit - Priest Lv70 - Holy
Both Troll

310 Tailoring on Priest, Low Level Engeneering on Priest
Max Level Mining On Rogue, 330 Enchanting on Rogue

I live in South Australia But the Time Difference isnt a Problem for me.

City - Adelaide

Section 2

Well i plan to be a raider, help Sorted progress as much as one person can. Short of that i just want to be given the Chance to prove my self Capible of matching the rogues in your guild.

Section 3

I have the Keys to: Hellfire Citidel, Coilfang Reseviour , Auchunidan, But not Any Tepest keep instances.

I am Karazhan Attuned

My Times can Fit that of the Guild

I have Ventrilo, Omen Threat Meter, and i can Obtain an up to date Version of Ctraid

I have been playing Wow since about 2 Months after Release

I have Raided MC, ZG, Been Attuned to Bwl, AQ 20

i would be Fine to Respec my toon to flll the needs of Sorted Depending on wethere i have the money at the time.

Section 4

I know all of the Fallout SA raiders that transfered over recently and have been in a Heroic Coilfang Run with Flossy though she might not Remember.

My Play Style is Simple i want to be the best at what i do, for a long time i have been under Geared for manythings and still performed to the satisfaction of my Guilds and i take Great pride in being able to go toe to toe with better Geared people and equall them or indeed surpas them.

I enjoy the astatics of wow (though they suck in comparison to many MMORPG's) i like the story i like the game, im a funny guy or at least i have been told.

Well The First Time i came to outlands i wanted to know what would happend to me if i jumped of the side of the world, i know bad idea regardless i did it, the best part is that when i found out i ended up falling off later that day but landing on a ledge about 100 meters bellow the surface of the world and God knows how far from the death line of the neather, so i sat there unwilling to hit anymovement keys because the ledge i was on extended to about , my trolls foot being stuck in the side of the cliff face so i wated 30 minuts for my hearth and got the hell out of there.

Well thats about it theres my application if you see me in game say hi maybe we can do a heroic together

- Shadoow out
-Few People know the joy that is punting gnomes-

Shadoow

Oops

Postby Shadoow » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:13 am

Also i have max level Lock picking on my Rogue , dont know if you need to know that but yea i do

Gravemoss
Veteran

Postby Gravemoss » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:21 am

Shadoow look me up in game and we will have a chat.
'So As Others May Live'

Shadoow

Postby Shadoow » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:21 am

Sure

v1ru5
Veteran

Postby v1ru5 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:56 am

don't eat the kandeh he offers!!
(# &#65439&#1044&#65439)