Postby Aethelreda » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:04 am

Section 1
=======
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... Aethelreda

1.1) Character Name: Aethelreda
1.2) Character Class: Warlock
1.3) Character Race: Blood Elf
1.4) Character Level: 70
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: tailor=375 enchant=340
1.6) Any significant alts?: yes but not on this server
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): Pamplona Spain. One hour behind you guys

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: I like my current guild but because of the new time difference *+7 hours ahead of server time* I am not able to do anything with them.

Section 3
=======
3.1) Necessary faction rep for Heroic Modes?:Keyed for just about every Heroic.
3.2) Karazhan Attuned?:yes
3.3) What raiding days and times suit you?:m-f 9am-1pm my time or Nights on the weeekends.
3.4) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and KLH?:yes,no,no
3.5) How long have you been playing WoW for?: Since May of 07
3.6) Any previous raiding experience? (MC, BWL, etc):yes but not very much.
3.7) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: I have been an affliction lock for a long time. I dont really know any other way, but yes I would.

Please realize that as a new raider you will not always be guaranteed a raiding spot every week, especially as we move into new encounters we may need to rotate players. With that said however, we always try to ensure that all our raiders see raid time Smile

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: LolSauce and his brother, Humdinger, Meene, Orinco, Stinkyfiend, Chaosmadman, Supai. Just about anybody that plays around the same hours that I do.

4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc:

Well I was born in West Germany in 1978, moved to The U.S. when I was 3. I lived in Texas from the age of 3-29. My wife and I moved to Pamplona Spain in July of 2007 and we are now living and working here.

I have only been playing WOW since May 2007, I really like to run thru raids and instances if I have the chance. However as of late I have been doing a lot of PVP simply for the purps. My pc does not grant me the luck of PVPing very well. At most it hits 24fps while being mobbed in PVP. I will try to run around but all I see is skipping frames and my health going down and then I am dead without even being able to see what killed me. This is mostly when its 20+ vs. 20+. However in an instance and raids I can see just fine.

Playing style you say? Click click move a little to not get aggro, Click click move a little to not get aggro. Sounds about right aye?

4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! Wink : Well a pretty good and recent example just happend the other night. It joined a 10man pug with about 9 of your members to attempt the BWL 40 man raid. We raped the black rock part of the instance but once we hit the BWL we failed so bad it was pretty funny, however we did pretty damn good for a 10 man raid. We only had 1 tank in the whole group but he lasted pretty damn long for taking on 40 lvl 60's :)

Sometimes when im bored I will join an AB round and run right to their portal near their starting point and try to see how many people I can sucker into the portal. Sometimes it does not happen but when it does work I can not stop cracking up. I have even times where they create a character on our server just to yell at me for doing it. If they are dumb enough to fall for it then how is that my fault?
Last edited by Aethelreda on Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

epiche
Veteran

Postby epiche » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:55 pm

Hi Ael, sorry the caster dps officer is rather work pawned at the moment, but pls try contact him ingame on Ranubis or Iced, or asked any sorted member for one of the officers that you can speak to. Not sure if you're on Whisperwind yet, just roll an alt toon if not, easiest to contact us.
Some people are oblivious to any kind of passive suggestions.

I often wonder how they survived growing up without getting hit by a bus. Probably someone screamed &quotHEY IDIOT THAT'S A FREAKING BUS. MOVE IT.&quot and cheated Darwin out of a HK.

Aethelreda

Postby Aethelreda » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:26 pm

&quotepiche&quot wrote:Hi Ael, sorry the caster dps officer is rather work pawned at the moment, but pls try contact him ingame on Ranubis or Iced, or asked any sorted member for one of the officers that you can speak to. Not sure if you're on Whisperwind yet, just roll an alt toon if not, easiest to contact us.
NP, I am going on vacation for Xmas so I will be AFK for about 2 weeks. Hopefully that will give them enough time.

-Aaron

Fuzz
Veteran

Postby Fuzz » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:33 pm

i've grouped a few times with you if I am not mistaken on my druid... aka Druu back then )

enjoyed playing with ya - will chat to ran when i see him
Ze naked wan, jawohl.

Aethelreda

Postby Aethelreda » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:50 pm

&quotFuzz&quot wrote:i've grouped a few times with you if I am not mistaken on my druid... aka Druu back then )

enjoyed playing with ya - will chat to ran when i see him
hey Druu, where have you been? I have not seen you log in for weeks :)

I have grouped with a bunch of Sorted members over the past few months since I have lived in Spain, We are all usually on at the same time so it works out very well.

-Aaron

Fuzz
Veteran

Postby Fuzz » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:45 pm

i renamed druu to fuzzygat )
Ze naked wan, jawohl.

Aethelreda

Postby Aethelreda » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:39 am

Just got back from being out of town for a little while, I have two of my fellow Gringos with me now. They came from Texas to Visit and just be bums for a few weeks.

I hope you all have a happy new year!

Cyu in the game!

HalfPastDead

Aeth

Postby HalfPastDead » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:28 pm

Ive grouped with Aethelreda as well, good lock!
has always been a pleasure :)

Gravemoss
Veteran

Postby Gravemoss » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:47 pm

give me a shout ingame
'So As Others May Live'

Aethelreda

Postby Aethelreda » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:31 pm

&quotGravemoss&quot wrote:give me a shout ingame
I sure did! and thank you all so very much for the awesome that is your guild !