Application for Shatarix

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
z4no

Application for Shatarix

Postby z4no » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:28 am

Hi guys,

I am applying for guild membership on my hubbies account, to speed up the process a little bit.

Sorted&gt Application Form
===================

For those wanting to be considered to join &ltSorted&gt, please fill in this application form and post it in a new post in our Application forum section (example: Bob's (Level 1 Warrior) application) :

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: Shatarix
1.2) Character Class: Priest
1.3) Character Race: Blood Elf
1.4) Character Level: 16
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: Herbalism &amp Alchemy
1.6) Any significant alts?: None
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Cape Town

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: Doing it SA sorted style, and making new friends online.

If you are planning to be a raider, please answer Section 3. If not, please move on to Section 4. Raiders also need to complete Section 4.

Section 3
=======
3.1) Necessary faction rep for Heroic Modes?: N/A
3.2) Karazhan Attuned?: N/A
3.3) What raiding days and times suit you?: SA raid times
3.4) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and KLH?: Yes
3.5) How long have you been playing WoW for?: 1 year 4 months
3.6) Any previous raiding experience? (MC, BWL, etc): N/A
3.7) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: Yes, anytime :p

Please realize that as a new raider you will not always be guaranteed a raiding spot every week, especially as we move into new encounters we may need to rotate players. With that said however, we always try to ensure that all our raiders see raid time

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Brainbug, Dreamsgate, Pokkel, Ranubis, Pucinni
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: I am GM for an alliance guild &quotLegion of Honor&quot on Whisperwind and have a Lvl 70 Prot Paladin and a Lvl 53 Hunter. Unfortunately it is very difficult to raid or do instances with my guild because most of the members are online over weekends. The Horde has drawn my attention, and would like to raid SA times sorted style :)
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! : Over a weekend I was planning a small guild raid of about 25 members on Tarren Mill in Hillsbrad and did it for fun. Thats when our guild ran into one of the sorted guild members &quotstinkyfiend&quot It was only about 15 sec that our whole raid was dead. Arcane blast ftl :( Shame on you stinkyfiend :) hehe

Dreamsgate

Postby Dreamsgate » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:42 pm

Please save us all. Doom to all allys. At least you finally saw the light.
Dreamsgate - Nuffsed - Nospace - Dreamx

Absence of war does not mean peace.