Dalaro - 70 Warlock - application

Postby Dalaro2 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:37 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: Dalaro
1.2) Character Class: Warlock
1.3) Character Race: Orc
1.4) Character Level: 70
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: Tailoring (300) shadoweave
1.6) Any significant alts?: 65 Warrior
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): USA, Wisconsin

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?:
Friends, and a good/fun raiding experiance

Section 3
=======
3.1) Necessary faction rep for Heroic Modes?: I dont have any keys yet, but I can level up some rep if needed
3.2) Karazhan Attuned?: Yes
3.3) What raiding days and times suit you?: I can raid any day as long as for server time it doesnt go past 9 PM
3.4) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and KLH?: Yes
3.5) How long have you been playing WoW for?: Since the begining
3.6) Any previous raiding experience? (MC, BWL, etc): most of the 70 5-man's, karazhan, and 1 time gruul
3.7) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: My 65 warrior is DPS and I wouldnt want to play him if he was prot.

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Some of the member's names sound familiar, other then that no
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: I am 14, very experianced in MMORPG's, been doing this since I was 8, I am from the USA born and raised, I have played wow since the begining and have 3 70's, and most classes past 40.
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks!: Well, I was doing a daily and a bug allowed me so over 7 flying boots were chasing me all over the place.

Ranubis

Postby Ranubis » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:43 pm

Hey Dal, catch me ingame on Ranubis
Swifti | Iced | Ranubis | Sandspy | Sandspider | Chanifer