Crimsonvel - Level 70 Warlock - Exyled's Wife

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Exyled

Crimsonvel - Level 70 Warlock - Exyled's Wife

Postby Exyled » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:46 pm

&ltSorted&gt Application Form
===================

For those wanting to be considered to join &ltSorted&gt, please fill in this application form and post it in a new post in our Application forum section (example: Bob's (Level 1 Warrior) application) :

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: Crimsonvel
1.2) Character Class: Warlock : Affliction
1.3) Character Race: Blood Elf
1.4) Character Level: 70
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: Shadoweave Tailoring 358 / Enchanting: 280
1.6) Any significant alts?: Nope P
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): Heerlen, The Netherlands

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: A guild in my timezone, full of a good social atmosphere. Would Like to do Karazhan. I don’t see myself doing 25 man content as is requires to much time. But if I can, sure P

If you are planning to be a raider, please answer Section 3. If not, please move on to Section 4. Raiders also need to complete Section 4.

Section 3
=======
3.1) Necessary faction rep for Heroic Modes?: Have Coilfang Heroic, 2 bars from Auchindoun Heroic
3.2) Karazhan Attuned?: Yes
3.3) What raiding days and times suit you?: Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Sat/Sun: Evenings on Weekdays, Anytime on Weekends.
3.4) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and KLH?: Vent yes, CTRaid yes, KLH no
3.5) How long have you been playing WoW for?: 2 ½ years
3.6) Any previous raiding experience? (MC, BWL, etc): None, other then watching my RL friends in Abyss(Alliance) do MC, BWL every fri/sat/sun while drinking beer and eating pizza? :P
3.7) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: Sure P Make sure you give me time to learn it though, I’ve been one spec the whole time.

Please realize that as a new raider you will not always be guaranteed a raiding spot every week, especially as we move into new encounters we may need to rotate players. With that said however, we always try to ensure that all our raiders see raid time

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: My Husband Exyled, Abigail, Kaminaru,
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: Helped level a Alliance druid to 70, husband made me play horde when expansion came out, and we are stationed over here in the Netherlands.
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! : I De’d my shoulders of oblivion accidentally, complained to blizzard and got them back and kept the shard! =)
Being a South African guild we play at South African times (GMT+2), so please consider this when applying. : I absolutely love this part, I am in your timezone P, not the same continent, but still works out.

Please note that the forums are an integral part of being in any guild, and &ltSorted&gt is no exception, so read them!
ImageImage

Ranubis

Postby Ranubis » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:16 am

welcome crimson :)
Swifti | Iced | Ranubis | Sandspy | Sandspider | Chanifer

Kaminaru

Postby Kaminaru » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:08 am

*cheer*
Canned Noodles

Skurm
Veteran

Postby Skurm » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:34 am

husband made me play horde
Arrr, so we know who wears the pants in your household. Heh. :D

scrappies

Postby scrappies » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:09 pm

Yes i know this WOMAN, very polite and all and all. yoo kick ma dog....
I intend to look that way ------------&gt but instead i look this way &lt--------------
LIFE IS SHORT - PLAY MORE

Gravemoss
Veteran

Postby Gravemoss » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:27 pm

hahaha de your shoulders by accident :P ....... not a word the rest of you guildies i have gkick on macro. :twisted:
'So As Others May Live'