Exyled

Exyled - Level 70 Undead Rogue Application

Postby Exyled » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:37 pm

&ltSorted&gt Application Form
===================

Section 1
=======
1.1) Character Name: Exyled
1.2) Character Class: Rogue – Assassination (Currently Working Towards Combat Swords for Group/Raid DPS)
1.3) Character Race: Undead
1.4) Character Level: 70
1.5) Professions, level &amp specialization if applicable: 375 Herb/Alch, Potion Master
1.6) Any significant alts?: Nope P
1.7) Where are you? (Country, City): Heerlen, The Netherlands

Section 2
=======
2.1) What are you hoping for from &ltSorted&gt?: A guild in my timezone, full of a good social atmosphere. Would Like to do Karazhan. I don’t see myself doing 25 man content as is requires to much time. But if I can, sure P

If you are planning to be a raider, please answer Section 3. If not, please move on to Section 4. Raiders also need to complete Section 4.

Section 3
=======
3.1) Necessary faction rep for Heroic Modes?: Working on Heroic Keys. The problem is, that I usually play at times that are difficult to find groups. This is where you guys come in. Then we can have big fun P
3.2) Karazhan Attuned?: Yeppers
3.3) What raiding days and times suit you?: Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Sat/Sun: Evenings on Weekdays, Anytime on Weekends.
3.4) Got Ventrillo, CTRaid/oRA2 and KLH?:
3.5) How long have you been playing WoW for?: 2 ½ years
3.6) Any previous raiding experience? (MC, BWL, etc): None, other then watching my RL friends in Abyss(Alliance) do MC, BWL every fri/sat/sun while drinking beer and eating pizza? :P
3.7) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in &ltSorted&gt?: Sure P

Please realize that as a new raider you will not always be guaranteed a raiding spot every week, especially as we move into new encounters we may need to rotate players. With that said however, we always try to ensure that all our raiders see raid time

Section 4
=======
4.1) Know anyone in &ltSorted&gt? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Kaminaru, Zinrael (Dunno if this is good or bad? LOL :P)
4.2) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your WoW history, your play style etc: Originally am from Canton, Ohio, in the U.S.Navy stationed overseas in the Netherlands. Loving life! WoW history.. Played an ally druid to 70, got my wife to play and started over on horde P.
4.3) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you in WoW. This question counts double marks! : Oh jeez…… well.. besides the numbers of groups I’ve wiped, and the fact that I waited to lvl 70 lvl lockpick… hmm.. =).

Being a South African guild we play at South African times (GMT+2), so please consider this when applying. : I absolutely love this part, I am in your timezone P, not the same continent, but still works out.

Please note that the forums are an integral part of being in any guild, and &ltSorted&gt is no exception, so read them!

Also, I would like to make a note. Even if I am not accepted for a current raiding spot, I would still like to become part of the guild, as you have many members on at the same time I am, and they all seem very nice. If I must wait to raid, then I will wait, but it will be nice to at least have some mature (semi-mature in kami’s case(for the zerg) =) ) and helpful individuals online.
It is also important to know, that I am not solo at this time. I am in a guild full of immature, children, with a few adults monitoring them. It is very frustrating at times. My wife will probably stay in that guild until she realizes this, and applies here. Thank you so much, and I look forward to hopefully an invitation and some good fun P

Exyled- 70 Rogue
-Trev

Gravemoss
Veteran

Postby Gravemoss » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:02 pm

Hey there Exyled at this stage the raiding spots for 25 mans are pretty much full, karazhan is mainly controlled by guildies who feel they want to get a team together for a weekend run and they ask for applicants on the forums. if this kind of raiding is fine by you and being a social player for a time is also good then look me up in game and we'll have a chat.

Please also be aware you need 350 lockpicking before you are allowed to raid. :twisted: hehehe only kidding.
'So As Others May Live'

Exyled

Rogue 2 Rogue

Postby Exyled » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:21 pm

Gravemoss: I have been practically spamming /who Sorted looking for your name for the past few days. I was having difficulties getting loaded up on the forums. Today I had a thought and checked my spam folder. Low and behold... there is the automated reply. *hand to forehead*. Anyways you are correct when you state that this is the environment I am looking for. The casual raid setup is more of the avenue I'd like to take for &quotleet lewts*. 25 Man content would be great someday, and I believe that it could happen for me in sorted. But we'll see. Loyalty rewards itself. I think Kami is getting annoyed with my whiny messages about the forums lol. I can see though that your forums are well structured, and the raid forums are even easier to figure out. I look forward to our chat. I should be online when the servers come up. But, since it was a patch, i'm sure there will be some delay and all of us over here in +2 will suffer. Do you have any alts that you are currently playing on, just in case I can't locate you via your main? Also, do you think my wife will be able to get in, basically under the same circumstances and requirements? She has yet to figure out that our current guild... &quotReign of Defiance&quot is a bit of a crock. We do have one good dude over there, Zedikus. Awesome holy pally, and good friend. But I dont see it as a staying point for her. O well, I guess I am just talking because I am bored.. Maybe I should do some homework? :P Take care bud, thanks for your reply.

-Exyled
ImageImage

scrappies

Re: Rogue 2 Rogue

Postby scrappies » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:26 pm

&quotExyled&quot wrote:Gravemoss: I have been practically spamming /who Sorted looking for your name for the past few days.
-Exyled
Maybey coz he was shooting biltongz :&gt
I intend to look that way ------------&gt but instead i look this way &lt--------------
LIFE IS SHORT - PLAY MORE

Stinkyfiend

Postby Stinkyfiend » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:26 pm

You have the wife?
You have the homework?

0o

Ah, wait I see something about the Netherlands.
It all makes sense now.
LF casual sex Pretoria area / with your wife / while u watch / join in.

Gravemoss
Veteran

Postby Gravemoss » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:32 pm

Ye sorry i have been away for the last week in the bush but am back, and no i have no alts that i play so when the server comes back online i should be there.
'So As Others May Live'

Exyled

Postby Exyled » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:32 pm

lol!

Good to see humor already in my arrival P
ImageImage

TheBobbo

Re: Rogue 2 Rogue

Postby TheBobbo » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:22 pm

&quotExyled&quot wrote:She has yet to figure out that our current guild... &quotReign of Defiance&quot is a bit of a crock.
I know a certain rogue in that guild. His name is Malfuryon. Ever gotten a whisper from him? I sure haven't...

Exyled

Postby Exyled » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:31 pm

Yeah I got to speak with him a bit. We did a few instances back in the 40's, not to bad a guy, very impatient though.
ImageImage

Zinrael

Postby Zinrael » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:17 pm

Hey Ex, glad to see you got it sorted out. See you in /g

Laterz

v1ru5
Veteran

Postby v1ru5 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:40 am

Maulfuryon is the l33t...dont be talking crap about his nubness
(# &#65439&#1044&#65439)

Exyled

Postby Exyled » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:51 am

Thanks Zin, look forward to seeing you in /g as well!

Had a great time tonight with Kousies and Dark(somthing), a shammy. Felt very welcome to the guild, and that I've made the right decision. Thanks all, cya in /g
ImageImage

Aphileon

Postby Aphileon » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:55 am

Welcome! Always good to see another MALE *looks at Nyssu* Undead Rogue in the guild. I suppose I'll see you around /g eh? Again welcome to the crew mate.

Skurm
Veteran

Postby Skurm » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:30 am

Ooer.

Now we have 1x US Army AND 1x US Navy rogez!

It's gonna be awn when Woage gets back from teh Irak. O snaps! :D