Franks Application

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
frankthedsigner

Franks Application

Postby frankthedsigner » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:24 pm

Finally, a local group of people with the same interests! Check out my answers below:

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: frankthedsigner
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Western Cape, Cape Town
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Google search
1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Unfortunately I don't
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Van die plaas (Ceres) but quickly transitioned into a city guy. Been in Cape Town for about 8 years now which is about the time I also started online gaming. I would say that I'm definitely a RPG gamer! I love my tech, which lead me to build my first custom PC about a year ago and immediately sold my console!
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : I game on a long trestle table which is basically a wooden board resting on two legs. So one day, during a mid meta battle the one side of the table just collapsed. Luckily my reflexes kicked in and I hopped off my chair, kneeling on one leg to try to keep the table up and somewhat balance, while busy trying to kill a world boss. Obviously I'm not going to afk and die, so I just dealt with the strain of the table resting on my leg instead of dealing with the pain to re-spawn. It wasn't funny at that moment, but I wish I could've recorded that moment (there were lots of continuous swearing).
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : To meet awesome people and have fun. People online are so distant these days and Sorted seems like, well... sorted in that sense!

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2 and/or WoW). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?: GW2 (EU - Aurora Glade)
3.2 Character Name: Giant Frankenstein, Eylem Franklin, Frankielifebringer, Franktherifthopper, Franktheawakened, Frankietheairbender
3.3 Character Race and Class: Asura (Engi), Human (Guardian), Human (Ranger), Charr (Revenant), Human (Necro), Human (Ele)
3.4 Level & Spec: Mastery lvl 266, Scrapper (Condi) / Holosmith (Berserker), Firebrand (Condi), Soulbeast (Condi/DPS) / Druid (Healing support), Herald (Berserker), Necro & Ele still in the works...
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Weekdays: evenings between 6-10pm – Weekends: any time!
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 8 years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Not much, I do watch a lot of raid streams
3.8 Do you PvP?: No, not so much my play style
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respecting your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Sure, anything to balance the group and learn different ways of playing ;-)