TheCarpenterRSA's Application

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
TheCarpenterRSA

TheCarpenterRSA's Application

Postby TheCarpenterRSA » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:55 am

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: TheCarpenterRSA
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Cape Town (Langebaan)
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Forums
1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)? Yes.

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Not that i know of. But its a small world so we never know.
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Im originally from Durbanville. DGL LoL and Hearthstone. No preference really as long as i can play with friends and have a good time with as good competition. (im a little competitive)
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! :
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Make friends, have fun and be a little competitive.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?: GW2 (EU)
3.2 Character Name: Main two Character name is Pelvicthrust and Annabelle Haelstrom, but have many others im working on.
3.3 Character Race and Class: Sylvari Elementalist (pelvicthrust) , Norn Guardian (Annabelle)
3.4 Level & Spec: 114, Weaver(power) & Firebrand(Condi)
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Im pretty flexible with times. Will have to look at exact times. Only thing at the moment is the loadshedding.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 4+ years in Gw2 and 2 year + in Elder Scrolls Online.
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Iv done enough for 9 LI. i cant remember exact bosses but the one that splits into 3. Another that you had to jump with some synergy thing i think it was Cairn and then the raid with the spikes. I did these a while back with TGA (The Gamers Asylum)
3.8 Do you PvP?: what else is there to do? ;) kidding :). Yes i love pvp especially in GW2.
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Of course, the team comes first.