Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: CprlFish
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Centurion
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friend suggested
1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)? Yes, TS and Discord

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Yes, Colorvirus ;)
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I grew up in Pretoria, my stomping grounds. I started gaming when I was but a wee lad, started basically with Serious Sam and then moved from there. I enjoy a wide variety of games but usually I play a RPG, Racing Sim or FPS. I started to play MMO's with the first GW.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Well, it's not too funny but I was chilling with the girlfriend and we were having an cheese and wine evening. Mostly wine though xD And my PC has openings on top for the fans to blow heat out. So, I started to play and usually, with wine, it gets a bit more complicated. There was a mug full of coffee standing right at the edge of the table and I reached across the said table and BEHOLD! The mug, filled with coffee, fell unto my PC. Alas, that was the last I saw of that PC. The tears were manly tears, and many were shed.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : I am hoping to find an active guild who has a great community and active players. As well as some guidance in some of the events/things one can do in GW.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?: GW, EU
3.2 Character Name: Jessica Blueblade
3.3 Character Race and Class: Norn, Guardian
3.4 Level & Spec: Mastery Rank 28 and 6 Pieces of Ascended gear, built for a Berserker build.
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Usually anytime during the weekends, but I can notify in advance if I cannot.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 10+ years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): No, haven't played WoW
3.8 Do you PvP?: No
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: I would be able to, might just take a while :)

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: CrplFish Application

Postby Marz » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:47 am

Welcome :P

Samundra
GW2 Master

Re: CrplFish Application

Postby Samundra » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:13 am

HARK!

A Norn Guardian named Jessica BlueBlade!

An such touch with Emotions - Crying over Coffee :wink:

Welcome!