Pennywagon Application

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
pennywagon

Pennywagon Application

Postby pennywagon » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: pennywagon (gw2 name : pennywagon.7649)

1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Johannesburg

1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Forum

1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: No

2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Ive been playing games all my life and love gaming so much that I got a degree in graphic design and animation to work on games myself. Play a bit of everything, love RPG's and MMO's. Played gw1 and gw2 when it launched stopped playing before it went F2P decided to come back because i miss the game and lot changed since i stopped playing, hoping to make new amassing memories to rival the ones I have.

2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : My server use to do drunken wvw raids and one night everyone decided to take snowman potions and make a wall across the map and pelt any wondering souls with snowballs, was a lot of fun and many jokes were made that day.

2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Want to join a great guild again for lots of fun times like i had back when i use to play.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?: Gw2, EU

3.2 Character Name: Erza Jnr

3.3 Character Race and Class: Human, Guardian

3.4 Level & Spec: 80, DPS Dragonhunter

3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Any time really

3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 9 or 10 Years

3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): yes

3.8 Do you PvP?: Yes, been a while though

3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Yes, Got 4 other fully geared classes that i play as well.

Samundra
GW2 Master

Re: Pennywagon Application

Postby Samundra » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:42 am

TROUBLE AT THE WALL!
Thanks so much for your application - we'll send you an invite as soon as we can.
WELCOME!