Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
dalenunes

Dale Application

Postby dalenunes » Mon May 28, 2018 1:50 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Dale The Elephant
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Durbs
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Google Search for South African Guilds
1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)? I do indeeed

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Nope
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I am from Durban, born and bred, working and studying at the moment but enjoy a bit of gaming every now and then as a break. I have always enjoyed gaming since the days of the Sega Mega Drive and even before then. I play on PC nowadays. I enjoy some MMORPG's, I have played some that I just don't enjoy. Strategy is also a good one with other RPG's thrown in. Not too crazy about sim games.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : I was busy with a Jumping puzzle and trying to complete it, I eventually fell from a height which ended in my death, in the chat feed was the comments : I see A dead elephant in the room. There was a few added laughs etc and it was pretty funny at the time.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : A new group to play with, I don't play too often but it can get lonely when I do.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2 and/or WoW). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?: GW2, EU
3.2 Character Name: Dale the elephant.3657
3.3 Character Race and Class: Human Beserker
3.4 Level & Spec: 80
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Have not done too much raiding and not a huge fan of PVP, more PvE. Evenings or weekends are good
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: roughly 3years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Nope
3.8 Do you PvP?: If it can be avoided, then I avoid it, have played a bit though
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: I don't mind

Samundra
GW2 Master

Re: Dale Application

Postby Samundra » Mon May 28, 2018 2:02 pm

With a Handle like "Dale the elephant.3657" how can we NOT let the man in.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Mon May 28, 2018 11:41 pm

A buddy of mine used to run with the nick "upside down elephant" and when we lanned with some friends of ours (both from Taiwan) they would scream in mandarin "the elephant is coming" whenever he would attack. Fond memories

Permissions updated on forums, welcome to Sorted

dalenunes

Postby dalenunes » Wed May 30, 2018 2:32 pm

Thanks for the add guys.

I haven't logged into GW2 yesterday or today yet, but do you guys still run an active guild there? If so, would I be able to get an invite as that was the reason for joining here?

Many thanks