Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Gutwrench
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): ZA, Cape Town
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): gw2.guildex.org
1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: I don't, and the last time I played was in 2013. I got plenty of catching up to do.
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I'm from Cape Town, love swimming and Nutella pancakes :D I used to play WoW years ago, still play a little Elite Dangerous and WarThunder. In WoW my fav char was a rogue. In GW2, back in 2013 I played an Asura Thief, which I really hope still exists. Busy downloading the game now and plan to get the latest expansion end of the month.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Well, not that it was funny to me, but I'm sure it looked funny, while playing a match in Warthunder, I was cruising along the side of a canal with my tank, suddenly another tank came down one of the side roads and just pushed my tank right into the canal! Grrrr
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : To join fellow South Africans in GW2, a game I used to love so much. Take part in activities, Dungeons and events, make friends, learn, offer help once I've caught up with the game, a game like GW2 shouldn't be played alone.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2 and/or WoW). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?: GW2, EU
3.2 Character Name: My account name is Gutwrench.4618, I think my Asura Thief was called Burrfoot. Its been a while since I've last played.
3.3 Character Race and Class: If my old char from 2013 still exists: Asura Thief.
3.4 Level & Spec: 80
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Any day. If there's PvP'ing happening, and if I may join you guys, I'm gonna stick close to you guys. I remember I wasn't too great at PvP.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: Counting...Years ago when I played WoW, and back in 2013 when I played GW2, about 4-5 years.
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): No.
3.8 Do you PvP?: Very seldom, just got to learn how to spec characters.
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Sure. I'm also keen to start a new char. Still so much left to explore in the game.

Samundra
GW2 Master

Re: Application to join

Postby Samundra » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:16 pm

Good afternoon - I recon your characters would be SAFE AND SOUND - with a lot of Birthday Gifts.
2nd Returning player - this is GREAT news!

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:51 pm

Hey Gutwrench

Happy to have you on board
That tank experience sounds hilarious. I could imagine having to watch yourself topple over :P

I have thrown you an in game invite in the meantime.
Heads up, we mostly communicate over whatsapp these days but understand if that is too personal as well (give a shout if you want in)
We also currently do guild missions on a Tuesday night at 7:30 PM (we are possibly looking to change the days)
Please feel free to join us on discord for multiple other games as well : viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12072

hauptc

Postby hauptc » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:31 pm

Hi Guys! Thanks so much! Looking forward to seeing you all in game :D Just started playing 5 min ago. Download took a while. Forgot how things work, hope to be up to speed soon. Started a new char - Char Engineer, never tried an engineer before. Gonna run around with new char just to recap how things work. I feel like a total idiot at this stage. Super, I will checkout the discord thing now. So happy to be back. Thanks again!