GW2 Master

Re: Twitch Application

Postby Samundra » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Well THIS is a rare occasion indeed!

Mael
Officer

Postby Mael » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:25 pm

Welcome back dude, once you are in the comms channels there will be many race and class suggestions, in GW2 race is mostly aesthetics and story related so whatever tickles your fancy. Class will depend on the playstyle you like.

See you online!

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Edit: I haven't figured your mystery out yet, but its always nice to have old guildies caome back :-D

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Shoah I had to think long and hard for this one
Im gonna guess with "Skammpy" and I apologise if I got the guess wrong but the clues are throwing me around in so many directions.

On the real GW2 front, i can only suggest that you make one of each character and see what play style is gonna work for you. For more in depth advice we do have a GW2 whatsapp group that is very knowledgeable and helpful if you are willing to share your number (PM me, no need to have it public)
Let us know what your in game name is or send us a mail in game to grab an invite:

Marz.1067
Samundra.8754
Aiolos.5413
Slaaiblaar.3710

Happy to have an old member join us regardless of who you may be :)

Oh and try join discord if you get the chance, good for messages and voice chat as forums are mostly dead:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12072

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:59 pm

Hes mentioned that to me actually

Glad I got it right. Dont worry too much about classes, its less cookie cutter than WoW even if there are some things that are more "meta" than others
If you reaaaaally want resources for min max purposes you can use these 2 sites (pre warning, massive balance patch came out last week that has everyone confused still):
https://metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
https://qtfy.eu/