GamingDruid

GamingDruid's Application

Postby GamingDruid » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:11 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name:

GamingDruid
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City):
Beau Bassin, Mauritius (Found in the Indian Ocean)
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc):
http://archeage.guildex.org/guilds (It said that recruitment was closed but I wanted to apply as am not far from you guys. Thought that could be a plus.)
1.3 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)?
Nope. But I can install it on my laptop. Might need help to activate and use voice chat though as it didn’t work before.

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!:

Unfortunately nope.

2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc:
From the backwater Island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean (Not far from you guys.) Am a gamer at heart am sure like most of you guys. My game preferences varies: RTS, FPS, Simulators and MMORPGS. However, it all began with a game called Dynasty Warriors Online. Where you could basically own a house, decorate it and invite friends over. However that was like 8-9 years ago and the guild got disbanded. I was looking for an MMORPG like Archeage for quite sometime but is was P2P at first. Once it became F2P I played it a bit but had no friends to play with so I quitted. Frankly speaking, I need to play a game for a good month and then will think of investing in it.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! :
Mom bursting into my room when I was playing The Witcher 2. Beginning of the game. Triss and Gerhalt romance. Mom is a teacher and very religious. >_>

2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? :
New player friendly, not being a number in the guild. Social Interaction, being able to participate in guild activities.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: GamingDruid's Application

Postby Marz » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:08 pm

Sorry GamingDruid
We shut down that division quite a while ago
Only 5 of us really got in to that game and we eventually just stopped playing it to be honest
We did find it quite fun at the time.

You are welcome to join us still for the general community. We play Dota, LoL, Diablo, Smite, WoW, GW2... well we play alot :P
Let me know and Ill update forum permissions