Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Jimbo (Judsy)
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Cape Town, South Africa
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friend suggested
1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: SiRaT, KaneRAT and Origin
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: From Cape Town, been playing games since 2008.
I mostly play FPS but I have also played a bit of WOW and Dota2. I also play a lot of RPGs and single player games from Mass Effect to Skyrim.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : I was on teamspeak with a mate one afternoon just chilling
and chatting when he heard his doorbell ring, he went to get it, leaving his ts mic on. I heard him come back into his room with his girlfriend about five minutes later. I
heard them chatting for a bit (this was pretty normal, he leaves his mic unmuted a lot.), then I started hearing some moans and groans proceeded by some dirty talk thats when
I realized what they were doing, anyway I couldn't contain my laughter and went to tell another mate about it. Later that day my mate came back to teamspeak to find that his
mic had been unmuted the whole time, I told him what I had heard and he thought that this was pretty funny. We enjoy a good chuckly about it every now and then.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : To play games with friends and be apart of a helpful and fun gaming community.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2 and/or WoW). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?: WOW EU
3.2 Character Name: Judsy
3.3 Character Race and Class: Blood Elf Warrior
3.4 Level & Spec: 110 Arms
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Sun - Wed
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: On and Off since 2014
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): No
3.8 Do you PvP?: Yes
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Yes

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Jimbo's Application

Postby Marz » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:05 pm

Hey Jimbo
Nice to have you on board
Welcome to Sorted

Ye kanerat and Sirat have been here quite a while now :)
Rofl your story brings a new meaning to the term cybersex haha

Judsy

Re: Jimbo's Application

Postby Judsy » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Thanks Marz, glad to be here :).