Senseless Application

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Senseless

Senseless Application

Postby Senseless » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:10 pm

<Sorted Gaming> Application Form
===================

For those wanting to be considered to join Sorted, please fill in this application form and post it in a new post in our Application forum section (example: Bob's application) :

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Senseless
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Hartbeespoortdam.
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Mybroadband Forum on WoW Guilds
1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)? Don't have discord specifically but can easily get. Got TS3/mic etc.

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Actually have seen your logo on one or two of my friends on steam, only put two and two together now. Flameberg being one.
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc:

I'm 26, I work in JHB(Midrand) for a networking equipment distributor called Scoop Distribution. Got into gaming with a legend father who taught his two sons how to build a pc and construct networks instead of hunting or fishing. Sufficit to say I only grew up in the PC master race, never learned to jam a console much.

Started playing DotA back in 2007, became an admin for a while with Blink on the twilight servers under "Senseless" as well alongside Flameberg/Whitewolf2/demonik/Slobber before the twilight servers closed with Dota 2 beginning. All in all, played DotA for 7/8 years before I stopped and became more active in CS:GO which I actively enjoy playing most of all. Also started playing WoW about a year ago, just really wish I had SA players to chat and share with on the game, especially since I don't originate from vanilla days and had to learn myself pretty everything there is to know about WoW over forums and a lot of wowhead/icy-veins browsing, timthetatman and sodapoppin spectating as well actually haha. Finally I do play a lot of hearthstone as well in the times I'm just chilling, not bad in it either, managed to reach rank 5-3 a couple of times(no legend yet :P)

2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! :

Hm... plenty of those in CS although they seem to escape my memory right now. I actually have one very memorable moment on Dota2; I had an abandon and qeued for low-prio on EU/NA servers as it's much quicker to find, and I actually qeued in a match with EG.PPD on my team. Like the REAL PPD TI5 winner. Link for the non-believers: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/890129544 . That was a pretty sweet experience.

2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : For a fun and teaching time in a skilled wow group. I'd really like to build on what I know and become a better WoW player overall.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2 and/or WoW). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?: WoW (EU), Hearthstone, CS:GO, Dota2.
3.2 Character Name: Relna/Zandriel
3.3 Character Race and Class: Pandaren Monk/Drainei Paladin
3.4 Level & Spec: 100 WW/100 Protection Pally.
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: I can pretty much make any normal times work. My only concern are that some evening raid times are difficult for me in the week. I wake up extremely early for work so I have a hard time keeping up with life if I had to raid until 11PM weekdays. If there are any weekend raids I can pretty much make any time work most weekends.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: Pretty much alongside my start in online gaming as a whole back in 2007, although as mentioned, WoW only about a year.
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Pretty much only LFR's. EU guilds raid at difficult times sometimes and they do not take kindly to someone not familiar with adds interactions or boss movements in new raids. Hence joining here.
3.8 Do you PvP?: Not a fan :)
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Defenitely. I'm joining a different server so I'll restart a new char completely if required.

Vale
WoW Master (EU)

Re: Senseless Application

Postby Vale » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:36 pm

Welcome to Sorted.

Looking forward to have another guy from SA join the raid scene!

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Senseless Application

Postby Marz » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:39 am

Ah twighlight servers... those were good times

Pretty badass that u got to play with PPD. Always wondered how playing with a pro would be. Closest thing I got was playing against Forsen on Hearthstone and winning thanks to a piloted shredder turning in to a doomsayer on his side of the board :P
A win is a win

Welcome to the community