Moolishes application

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
moolishes

Moolishes application

Postby moolishes » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:22 pm

k
Last edited by moolishes on Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vale
WoW Master (EU)

Re: Moolishes application

Postby Vale » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:34 am

Hi Moolishes

Welcome to Sorted. If you are joining us on the EU side please add Vale#2114 on Battlenet.

I love people's newbee stories, I myself deleted my first Warrior after he got stuck the roots of a tree. Only learned about a Hearth stones later :)

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:36 am

Hey Moolishes

Well in terms of longevity you have come to the right place. I have made it my number one priority to make sure this place will always be a home to come back to :)
We have a guild on the US servers and on the EU servers. The EU servers is relatively new but the guys in there are old veterans of Sorted and are more than capable of keeping the peace.
If you have an EU account I am sure Vale will contact you soon to get you involved, if you are one of the very old school people and still rolling with a US account, I can be of assistance.

Regardless of WoW, we have a pretty strong community that groups up and plays various other games. We usually meet up on an app called discord and chat and decide what we will be playing there.
Welcome to the community (forum permissions updated)

If you have time to read up on how things work here or a little about our history, take a quick look at the links in my signature.

Edit: Vale beat me to it

moolishes

Postby moolishes » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:09 pm

hey guys thanks for the responses :D ill add him as soon as im on today !!!