Rainix Application

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Rainix

Rainix Application

Postby Rainix » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:43 am

Hey everyone , My name is David , though my online friend community ( as well as family) refer to me as Rainix
I live in Norwich , Norfolk right now but I once lived in Cape town many years back. I am a Yokochan's brother and thus Crash's brother in law. They introduced me to the community and have been my gateway to it ever since. Ive been ad hoc lurking for almost a year now and want to become part of it. I use discord as my main voice coms ( doe doesnt like a cross platform VOIP system)

I've been playing wow since patch 1.2.4 and this was my first introduction to the mainstay on the gaming community. I've played starcraft 1 and 2 as well as many hours of DotA(2). Planetside 2 and Total war games also come under my belt and I was at the midnight launch of Skyrim. Now that Legion has come out and Emerald Nightmare has been released I have stuck to being my guilds raid leader and have us progress through heroic. On a side note , Ursoc ><

Some of my funnier moments come from my Vanilla wow as well as dota one experience . I recall the day Weaver first came to play and noone was sure how to counter him , chasing fuzzy down and when the bear decides , screw this im fighting and gibs weaver in a few split seconds its unreal.

I also remember that we used to swap blast our old guild master off cliffs and into fire. There was also a time that you could Mind control friendly players so we would constantly make them run into water to drown.

I currently Main an Outlaw Rogue on Dunemaul EU
She is a Nightelf at 110 and im pulling around 852 ilevel right now.
I have a few other characters that are a mix between alliance and horde that I am looking to level too , namely a priest , DK , Paladin , DH , shaman.
I've been playing wow for the last 10 years and ive participated in nearly every raid bar wotlk and cata.
I used to pvp consistently but that died in Cata when Blood Death Knights were the only class worth playing
I am keen on learning new things with all the classes I play and more then anything want to learn how to fill different roles again.
In warlords I healed normal HFC , tanked heroic BRF and killed heroic Archimond on my rogue.

I want to be part of this community to keep closer to my sister and family and to meet some great new people as well as be part of something bigger.
I hope you'll consider this

Dave

Vale
WoW Master (EU)

Re: Rainix Application

Postby Vale » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:09 am

Hi Dave

Thank you for your application, are you looking to join the wow EU guild or Sorted in general?

If you are planning on joining us on the wow EU side please note that we are a Horde side guild on Tarren Mill.

Either way, welcome to Sorted :)

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:34 am

Forum permissions Updated

Well i hope you choosing Horde :P

Welcome to the community

CrashBurn

Postby CrashBurn » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:37 pm

Wow only has one faction in any case... the other is just NPC's

Rainix

Postby Rainix » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:05 pm

As it stands sorted in general but a character or two will be on tarren mill horde sometime soon :)

Thanks for the invite though!

Crash , just like wow only has one race ? :P